• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
06-30-2006, 04:19 AM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..."��SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
SITREP Turn 13-14....the Finale...
Rasputin-v-Ed

......Finally the call came through from HQ. I can now pull back and let others face the onslaught. Just in time as the enemy had sent a scout AA HT all the way west to our main HQ area and would have killed us all...although an artillery unit in the area wiped it out I am sure it got a report off and Ivans tanks are charging in from the north. We managed to recapture Krupki a short while ago but could only hold for a moment then red tanks and infantry managed to force the defenders back yet again. My surviving crews managed to kill a few more tanks before finally retiring....blackened with soot, blood....exhausted.....I hope to regroup and rearm before facing Herr "Akula" again................

Allied Minor Victory
Allied SP Loss 92 for 429
Axis SP Loss 175 for 803
Sounds like an odd cricket score huh.........

Smoking Metal:
9xT34/43, 24xT34/85, 12xM4/76......and other stuff
2xPzIII, 8xPzIV, 17xPzV, 20xPzVI, 8xJGDPzIV...and LOTS of other stuff!

It was a very entertaining match and I was actually quite lucky to not give up a major defeat....they don't call these guys sharks for nothing! I thought for most of the match that I was going to hold Ed to a draw at worst....and more likely a win for me until I encountered the mass tank assault that in one round captured more of my armor than I think Ed actually destroyed during the entire match........I was slack-jawed watching that replay :P

Anyway....thanks for the lesson pal cheers

Rasputin out......
Who's next :kill:
"We herd sheep....we drive cattle...we LEAD people! Lead me...follow me...or get out of my way!"
GEN George Patton
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..."��SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Rasputin - 06-30-2006, 04:19 AM