• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
06-24-2006, 12:00 PM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
Turn5-11 Basson vs Michael

I have to speak up for Africa Hawk, nothing pathetic about loosing to Ghana..they are a strong team. Go Ghana, go Spain !

crackle crackle static...bang bang Col Bassonvich hits the microphone against the operators helmet. "Damn off topic interference again"

"Speak up Litvich, what is loose in my rear area?" A battalion of Panthers sir, my gunners are firing over open sights ...aaarch....static static crackle..Brazil 4-Japan1..crackle static..bang bang bang.

Slowly Col Bassonvich hangs up the receiver. Almost unnoticed, in a routine now so familiar since Kursk, Col Bassonvich's batman(..ski) brings up a fresh neatly pressed pair of brown pants. So the German counter attack in the south has begun. Reports come in of great acts of heroism. A 76mmAT crew bagging a couple of JgdPzIV's on a back road, a cornered T34 crew who, after an unsuccessful rear shot at a Panther unit, tries to destroy their tank with a potato bomb before fleeing hysterically into the woods.

After 6 turns of vicious fighting the high ground north of Krupki is finally secured with the 2 minor objectives, but at a terrible cost. The Russians are now clinging to a tenious minor victory, with their southern flank collapsing and more than 15 Panthers on the prowl in their rear.

Jacques
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Basson - 06-24-2006, 12:00 PM