• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
06-22-2006, 06:03 PM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
Allied turn three: Scorched Earth Vs Wolfman:

Ok, if i have told them a 1,000 times before, check the brakes before u move, but no, talking to the Pavlova's is like to talking to a half baked cake. So, what happens, the HQ rolls forward just a little bit too much, and it gets shot up by a waiting Germanski platoon (must have had the granpappy of Klose in that platoon - damn fine shot - at range too) who had the nerve to hide right in front of our armour, the sheer cheek of it. Anyway, the Bratwurst twiddler paid the price, as did the berzerk HT anti air Quad that stuck it's nose into someone else's business. Before u know we hit mines, land mines, not that we run into them - a lucky escape for the sons of Russische, but it got the troops thinking land mine, well in backwoods Russiche, that translates as Mine Land (which i know sounds like bad German - and they are bad u know)., so, as it's mine Land, get off, retire, retreat, go back to Berlinski. That's when the 88, opens up, and the shells bounce off, the tank crew go wild as their lucky charm of coating themselves in pig swill has worked again, still, would not want to be in that tank on a hot summers day....

Scorched Earth
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Scorched Earth - 06-22-2006, 06:03 PM