• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
06-21-2006, 12:50 PM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
Orsha on the terribly fierce (yawn) Eastern Front:

von Dogowitz watched his opponent's eyes with an alertness born of countless life threatening encounters on battlefields too numerous to count. The intensity of his gaze made his foe nervous, the sweat gleamed on the man's forehead, and he puffed his cigarette nervously before breaking eye contact and coughing into his hand. Dogowitz smiled inside. The man would soon make a mistake! He knew it! And when he did victory would be his! Certain he had the man's measure, he selected a card from off the deck and laid one down on the discard pile. Instantly his opponent came to life and snatched the Oberst's discard off the pile and laid down his hand.

"Gin!" the Major declared.

"Bah!" came the Oberst's reply.

"You now owe me fifty marks!"

"Those idiot Communists had better start fighting soon or else I'm going to go broke playing against you."

"I hope you fight Russians better than you play cards."

"Are you kidding? By the way, what are our little brown suited friends up to?"

"Latest reports have them dancing, whoring, drinking.... it's like they are celebrating the absence of their officers."

"Worthless rabble. That Gordonovich had better arrive back soon."

"Why? You're on a winning streak. Don't ruin it by having to actually fight your opponent."

"Oh shutup and deal the cards."
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Dogovich - 06-21-2006, 12:50 PM