• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Grenada Tournament
12-04-2014, 01:42 AM,
RE: Grenada Tournament
Hello, we have finish the 3º match, I send you the result. Usa boys easy victory...
Sorry for the delay.

Attached Files
.jpg   final round 3.JPG (Size: 69.97 KB / Downloads: 4)
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2014, 10:02 AM,
We should be able to start the final round shortly. I just need to get one clarification from the last game and I will post the pairings both here and on the Blitz Competition page. Thanks for hanging in there with the long delay on this round.

Jeff
12-10-2014, 03:17 PM,
Gentlemen

We are ready to start the final round and this will determine the winner of the tournament. The scenario to be played is called Last Battle and you can download a zip file that contains the three game files from the Blitz's list of scenarios (if you have problems with this, let me know and I will email them to you). They should be extracted into the main Grenada folder.

The pairings are as follows:

Playing for first place are Dux Aetius (Cubans) vs. Mfarl2001 (Marines)
Playing for third place are SandySandie (Cubans) vs. Turretlord (Marines)
Playing for fifth place are ManyMariuses (Cubans) vs. Scrat (Marines)
Playing for seventh place are Juan Manuel (Cubans) and Diegovich (Marines)

I understand that you may have played this opponent before, but this is the way the scoring worked out and it should give you an opponent of similar skill. As mentioned previously, there will be a prize for the winner as well as a second prize for a randomly selected player. Good luck.
12-15-2014, 03:46 AM,
A question, Who starts this scenario?
12-15-2014, 03:50 AM,
(12-15-2014, 03:46 AM)Scrat Wrote: A question, Who starts this scenario?

G'day Scrat,

Marines go first.
Cheers Sandy
12-15-2014, 03:53 AM,
It is common for the player playing the first side (in this case the US) to start the scenario and send it on to his opponent. But either side can start a scenario. If you haven't heard from your opponent go ahead and send him your first turn.

Jeff
12-16-2014, 05:15 AM,
Helmet Smile
Damn... I have the Cubans... Helmet Rolleyes

I await the American move!

(12-10-2014, 03:17 PM)Jeff Conner Wrote: Gentlemen

We are ready to start the final round and this will determine the winner of the tournament. The scenario to be played is called Last Battle and you can download a zip file that contains the three game files from the Blitz's list of scenarios (if you have problems with this, let me know and I will email them to you). They should be extracted into the main Grenada folder.

The pairings are as follows:

Playing for first place are Dux Aetius (Cubans) vs. Mfarl2001 (Marines)
Playing for third place are SandySandie (Cubans) vs. Turretlord (Marines)
Playing for fifth place are ManyMariuses (Cubans) vs. Scrat (Marines)
Playing for seventh place are Juan Manuel (Cubans) and Diegovich (Marines)

I understand that you may have played this opponent before, but this is the way the scoring worked out and it should give you an opponent of similar skill. As mentioned previously, there will be a prize for the winner as well as a second prize for a randomly selected player. Good luck.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. I TURN UP ONLY ONCE. [Death, Discworld] Dux Flavius Aetius )'(
12-24-2014, 12:28 AM,
I would like to report a Cuban minor victory! One of the better scenarios in the tournament, IMHO.

I am unable to attach a screenshot due to file size restrictions. The U.S. ended up with 6 VP.
12-24-2014, 04:15 PM,
There is no need in this round to report the final score. And I am glad you liked the scenario, the playtesters liked it too.
01-24-2015, 06:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2015, 06:12 AM by SandySandie.)
Hello Jeff,

USA major defeat (turretlord) against Cubans (SandySandie).
Cheers Sandy