• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Grenada Tournament
09-28-2014, 08:02 PM,
RE: Grenada Tournament
Hy Jeff:

I´m ready for the third. What side begins? How can I contact my oppnent?

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2014, 02:35 AM,
Diegovich

The third round was posted here and on the Competition page of the website. Your opponent is ManyMariiuses and the scenario is Counterattack. You are playing the Grenadians. You can reach your opponent by going to his page (find him on a post here or on the ladder and click on his name) and using the email or personal message buttons found there. Please start as soon as possible as I was hoping that this round would be finished in about two weeks. Please let me know if you have any problems.
09-29-2014, 05:36 AM,
Hi all:

I have done the first turn and I´ve send a mail for first contact.
The war is on the way.
Hehehehe
09-29-2014, 08:29 AM,
Thanks Diego. Let me know if you don't get a fairly quick response.
09-30-2014, 07:34 AM,
(09-23-2014, 09:32 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: Thank you gentlemen. How are the other two games coming along?

I just realized that you were supposed to play the opposing sides in this round, Juan Manuel, the Rangers and Turretlord, the Grenadians. I can use this result, however, if you both agree. You can email or PM me to discuss it further.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Well, I had not noticed, I do not know how to read it. Though I suppose my opponent not realized too, because he said nothing. For my part there is no problem

Regards
10-03-2014, 05:58 AM,
Update: mfarl and I have 3 turns to go...Whip
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. I TURN UP ONLY ONCE. [Death, Discworld] Dux Flavius Aetius )'(
10-24-2014, 06:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-24-2014, 06:37 PM by Dux Aetius.)
I've attached the final score.
(10-24-2014, 06:34 PM)Dux Aetius Wrote: Counterattack scenario completed with mfarl2001. Result was a major Grenadan defeat. He came at me with strength and easily won the close quarters combats in the first wood line. But he had too few unpinned units, too few operating troop carriers and too few leaders to make the final push.

Attached Files
.jpg   _14u08.Grenada.battle3-10.Victory.JPG (Size: 48.56 KB / Downloads: 10)
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. I TURN UP ONLY ONCE. [Death, Discworld] Dux Flavius Aetius )'(
10-28-2014, 10:31 AM,
Thank you gentlemen. There is one game outstanding in the third round. Once it is completed, we can move onto the final round. Currently, the players in first place for each side are Dux Aetius and Mfarl2001 although there are not that many points separating any of the players.

Jeff
11-14-2014, 05:50 AM,
Hi Jeff, have there been any updates?
11-14-2014, 06:27 AM,
No, I am still waiting for the last game in third round to be completed. It got started late due to some communication lapses. I am hoping that it will be completed soon. As you may have noticed, I have been working on the final scenario that will determine the winner of the Tournament. So, we can move on as soon as that game is finished.

Jeff