• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SP Scenarios
11-18-2014, 11:53 PM,
SP Scenarios
I'm very sorry if this topic has been covered. What is the reasoning behind SP scenarios in some of the HPS/John Tiller Civil War titles? I have figured out that the objective hexes are different. Are these scenarios better for human vs. human or against the AI?
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2014, 12:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2014, 02:13 AM by Compass Rose.)
RE: SP Scenarios
(11-18-2014, 11:53 PM)Jgolch Wrote: I'm very sorry if this topic has been covered. What is the reasoning behind SP scenarios in some of the HPS/John Tiller Civil War titles? I have figured out that the objective hexes are different. Are these scenarios better for human vs. human or against the AI?

[Image: b523f0b4b198212195206.0048890001326794896.gif]

A few years ago, I inquired about the SP scenarios found in Antietam and I was told that Antietam scenarios that start with SP stood for Special Project and are not intended for two player play and should be played only against the AI.
11-19-2014, 10:12 AM,
RE: SP Scenarios
Thanks for the quick response. I went through most of the documentation for the games and couldn't find anything. Then I looked at the changes contained in the update txt files. Some stated that the _SP scenarios were added but did not elaborate. I'm surprised that this information seems to be obscure. Maybe I did not look hard enough. In my opinion this is very important information. Thanks again.