• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

[ARCHIVED: East Front: Forgotten Battles 1.3 - DOWNLOADS REMOVED]
10-15-2013, 08:49 PM,
RE: East Front: Forgotten Battles < DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION INFO >
Rob, were you able to install the mod? As long as you follow the few steps detailed in my post #2 it should be OK...
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2013, 03:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013, 03:56 AM by Rabscallion.)
(10-15-2013, 08:49 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Rob, were you able to install the mod? As long as you follow the few steps detailed in my post #2 it should be OK...

Hi Yes - thank you. Could I trouble you for a reminder on how to install the extra scenarios, do you drop the three files into the East Front etc folder, and is it different for the Forgotten battles scenarios, as they have the extra elements.

Rob
10-16-2013, 04:29 AM,
Glad to hear it worked out :)

Yes, just drop the scenario files to East Front folder, although you can only play them once Forgotten Battles is enabled.

Then again, there's no need to disable the mod as it makes absolutely no changes to existing EF units or scenarios.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-16-2013, 05:07 AM,
(10-16-2013, 04:29 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Glad to hear it worked out :)

Yes, just drop the scenario files to East Front folder, although you can only play them once Forgotten Battles is enabled.

Then again, there's no need to disable the mod as it makes absolutely no changes to existing EF units or scenarios.

I've installed a couple - looking great - thank you