• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Do you think you'll still play CMx1
05-29-2011, 12:55 PM,
RE: Do you think you'll still play CMx1
Hi All,

I still play CMBB and CMAK, and will continue to do so as long as I can find opponets.

I've got a new computer rig ordered, and will try out Shock Force for the rest of this year when I get it.
I am going to wait a while on CM:BN (while they work the bugs out of it).

Cheers,
Ken
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2011, 01:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2011, 01:12 PM by raz_atoth.)
(05-29-2011, 12:55 PM)Ken F. (FGM) Wrote: Hi All,

I still play CMBB and CMAK, and will continue to do so as long as I can find opponets.

I've got a new computer rig ordered, and will try out Shock Force for the rest of this year when I get it.
I am going to wait a while on CM:BN (while they work the bugs out of it).

Cheers,
Ken

If you want my honest recommendation,i'd say you should go with cmbn.You'll be amazed on the difference between cmbn and cm1.There aren't so many bugs to work out ;) Nothing critical,at least.I bought the game hours after it was officially released and i don't regret it for a second ;)

Btw,Ken,do you wish to proceed with the cmbb game we had going?I'm not sure if i'm the one owing you a turn or you're the one owing me a turn,so-assuming you want to go on,can you please send me your last one?
Cheers,
Raz.
Send this user an email
05-29-2011, 06:52 PM,
Agree - The game never crashed for me (MacOS) and is much more interesting then CMSF (I simply prefer more green on the monitor :)
Send this user an email
05-31-2011, 11:42 AM,
Hi Raz,

If we had a CMBB game going, then... that was a long time ago and it's been deleted on my end...!
I am still around if you need some easy pickings...

(...and thanks for the thumbs-up on CM:BN. I may have to order that sooner than I thought...)

Cheers,
Ken
06-03-2011, 01:52 PM,
Just played the tutorial battle and without reading anything I was able to play the game and achieve a major victory. I absolutely love the tank graphics, although my computer showed them with \\\\\\ lines along the sides (anyone else?). I am able to play at full graphics with no problems.

It would have been nice to have different sound effects voice wise.

May have to drop the $55!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha