• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Site --and-- Vista, solved
01-22-2010, 09:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2010, 10:07 AM by Mad Baron.)
New Site --and-- Vista, solved
Looks very good, but it will take me a while to get used to all the new aspects. One question is, how do we update our personal stuff on the Ladder page? Like personal icon, etc. And, we are all with US Army ranks there for now?...can we select other nationalities later?

I suffered computer problems (using Vista) late November, and tried various fixes to get older games going again which had failed after repairs, and finally just recently went with 2 computers hooked up with a switch to go back and forth (newer Vista pc still for routine/newer computer use--older/used XP pc for running older games again).

I'm happy with the results so far!! :smoke:
Can't even find the CM Ladder now...I want to allow the benefit of the doubt, but what was wrong with the old site?

:conf:
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2010, 02:12 AM,
RE: New Site --and-- Vista, solved
(01-22-2010, 09:34 AM)Mad Baron Wrote: I suffered computer problems (using Vista) late November, and tried various fixes to get older games going again which had failed after repairs, and finally just recently went with 2 computers hooked up with a switch to go back and forth (newer Vista pc still for routine/newer computer use--older/used XP pc for running older games again).

Yeah that's what I did too - sure saves a lot of headaches trying to get it to work on Vista.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
01-23-2010, 04:43 AM,
RE: New Site --and-- Vista, solved
(01-22-2010, 09:34 AM)Mad Baron Wrote: Looks very good, but it will take me a while to get used to all the new aspects. One question is, how do we update our personal stuff on the Ladder page? Like personal icon, etc. And, we are all with US Army ranks there for now?...can we select other nationalities later?
You can control your various account settings from the Control Panel.You can change your army from Control Panel->Blitz->General Options.
(01-22-2010, 09:34 AM)Mad Baron Wrote: Can't even find the CM Ladder now...I want to allow the benefit of the doubt, but what was wrong with the old site?
:conf:
Under the 'G3 | Ops' menu->Ladders ;)
Send this user an email