• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flashpoint Germany vs. HPS MC series
12-23-2007, 01:29 AM,
Off Topic  Flashpoint Germany vs. HPS MC series
Just curious for the opinion of the fellow MC players of the game from Matrix called Flashpoint Germany.

I keep hearing about how good this game is, yet I'm not overly impressed with what I've seen at the Matrix website.

So how do my fellow NGP/FG'85 players view this game?

Hiroo
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2007, 02:55 AM,
RE: Flashpoint Germany vs. HPS MC series
I have it and played a few of the scenarios. It played well enough. I just didn't fall for it like I did with the HPS games.

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
12-23-2007, 04:52 AM,
tide1 Wrote:I have it and played a few of the scenarios. It played well enough. I just didn't fall for it like I did with the HPS games.

Gary

ditto
12-23-2007, 05:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-23-2007, 05:41 AM by Turner.)
Not seen or heard of it before but the square tile layout looks horrible. As if hexes weren't restrictive enough, square tiles... :kill: I mean come on, how can someone even come up with the idea of square tiles? Is there any advantage to square tiles over hexes besides, maybe, being a shortcut for developers?
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.