• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

help!
12-07-2006, 10:53 AM,
help!
i am uber-new (read: i subcribed 5 minutes ago) to this site. not new to the game, though.

what is the best way to find someone to play on here? this website has me fairly confused. advice and/or links are very welcome.
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2006, 11:05 AM,
RE: help!
Just post for a game and you should find someone willing to give you a game very quickly. :)

If you get no takers drop me a line and i'll give you game......sure i could squeeze you in somewhere.

Enjoy yourself and welcome aboard.

cheers
12-07-2006, 11:31 AM,
A few people will jump in for a game against you. If you have any preferences (Soviet, German, early war, late war, Armor, combined arms, Attack, and battle size) post it so people interested in that type of game will respond.
Ralph
12-07-2006, 11:35 AM,
You could use this thread or begin another titled something like "New Player Needs Game"...that should get you plenty of offers. I recommend PBEM Helper (this is a link to the program, BTW) to automate the PBEM process. Raz also developed his own program that he swore was going to be bigger and better than PBEM Helper although I don't know if he ever finished it. :whis:

Hope this helps,
Mike

12-08-2006, 06:32 AM,
sadly, all i have here (at college) is CMBO. i bought it maybe 2 months ago. back home i have CMAK which i have been playing since it was first released. (and a lot of the demo up to that point).

i have finals starting tomorrow, so i probably won't have time for anything more than just a single game, but i look forward to taking one of you guys on sometime in the near future.