• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

new table of ranks and scoring
07-11-2006, 01:36 PM,
new table of ranks and scoring
did this get updated recently, or have I just not noticed?
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2006, 03:00 PM,
RE: new table of ranks and scoring
Yes. There does appear to have been a change made. I think I like it. :thumbs_up: The ranks are more meaningful now. Not everybody rolls out of bed and is a Field Marshall.

Just my $0.02.

Nort
07-11-2006, 05:00 PM,
it's awsome ...i like it
07-11-2006, 11:09 PM,
Yes the ranks table is being updated to correspond with the new scoring changes that are being added for all ladders to acheive parity on the overall ladder.
The changes are not quite completed yet for all ladder systems, therefore you might notice some odd differences for the time being.

07-14-2006, 03:59 AM,
they are bien venu....and my opinion is that will be chaanged with the increased number of players...and games.....but with 25000 points maybe next year...or sooner if 101 paratrooper doesn't enters at the academy.....so prey for him or else he will finsh another 100 in a month ...and so on......Big Grin
It is as I have FORSEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

Emperor Palpatine....
07-18-2006, 03:32 AM,
RE:��new table of ranks and scoring
RedDevil (FGM) Wrote:Yes the ranks table is being updated to correspond with the new scoring changes that are being added for all ladders to acheive parity on the overall ladder.
The changes are not quite completed yet for all ladder systems, therefore you might notice some odd differences for the time being.
Is CM to be changed again or was it already done the last time?
07-18-2006, 06:52 AM,
At the time I stepped down as Asst CM custodian, the new Combat Mission scoring system was being used as the benchmark to which the other ladders were being compared. If it is still that way, CM scoring will not change, but the other ladders will.
07-18-2006, 11:57 AM,
RE:��new table of ranks and scoring
Panther Bait Wrote:At the time I stepped down as Asst CM custodian, the new Combat Mission scoring system was being used as the benchmark to which the other ladders were being compared. If it is still that way, CM scoring will not change, but the other ladders will.

That's still the way of it Mike. CM was the baseline and everything was brought into parity with it.

Paul
07-19-2006, 12:46 AM,
I was sick and tired of the responsibilities of being an Obersturmbannfuhrer anyway....LOL
07-19-2006, 01:28 AM,
Well, for one brief shining moment I got to be a Sergeant last week.

Then the change busted me back down to a PFC.

Honestly, based on my level of experience, and the compartively few games I've logged, I think it's right. I'm very much still a grunt, and that's fine with me.