• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent wanted - HPS Chickamauga or Gettysburg
07-10-2014, 05:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014, 05:58 AM by mfriedman421.)
Opponent Needed  Opponent wanted - HPS Chickamauga or Gettysburg
Looking for a game in HPS Chickamauga.

I'm thinking #95 Clash North of the Cumberland.

Open to other suggestions, but would prefer a meeting engagement or something with room to maneuver. The historical pitched battles usually just turn into rather boring slug fests, imo.

All optional rules except Manual Defensive Fire.

I would also be open to a game in Gettysburg. Not all that interested in anything on the historical battlefield, but would be open to other suggestions.

Open to either the Union or the Rebs.

I generally can do a turn a day. Sometimes more. I'll play anyone that can do 3-5 turns a week or more. Not really looking for a 1 turn/week game.

PM me if interested.
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2014, 10:37 AM,
RE: Opponent wanted - HPS Chickamauga or Gettysburg
56 views and no takers...

Is it my intimidating 1-2-1 record scaring people away or are not many people playing these titles anymore?
07-12-2014, 11:26 AM,
I hope someone steps up for you soon but I've got more then enough games going on and couldn't handle your expected turn rate and that may be keeping some others from answering also.
07-12-2014, 11:37 AM,
Hi I will play you a small to medium sized Chickamauga scenario pick one out and send it.
08-28-2014, 03:25 AM,
I would love the challenge if you are still up for it. Gettysburg works for me. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks,

Kevin
08-30-2014, 03:34 AM,
I can play a smaller scenario (no more than 20 turns). Either game is fine. bkolcunathotmaildotcom