• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

For all the older hands that remember Esher
03-19-2013, 01:18 PM,
For all the older hands that remember Esher

Just to show how good a player Esher was I finally passed him on the overall ladder leader of all players active and inactive he has not played a game in over 7 years that shows you how good of a player he was and it took me almost twice as many games to surpass him.
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 01:34 PM,
RE: For all the older hands that remember Esher
Congrats. Wow, 7 years? Where did the time go? Eek
Send this user an email
03-20-2013, 12:08 AM,
Any idea why he doesn't play any more? Bored maybe? I wouldn't think that, but is possible. I lost a couple to him before.
03-21-2013, 01:12 AM,
Esher was my first PBEM opponent. He was a gentlemen and a great player. He schooled me! He was kind enough to write up a list of notes & hints for me afterward that I often refer to.

Bob
Rev Rico
03-21-2013, 01:45 AM,
(03-21-2013, 01:12 AM)Rev Rico Wrote: Esher was my first PBEM opponent. He was a gentlemen and a great player. He schooled me! He was kind enough to write up a list of notes & hints for me afterward that I often refer to.

Bob
Rev Rico

Was my first opponent also and a awesome player whose record speaks for itself well done though Landser no mean feat to pass that tally. As for Esher he went on to found an online American Football game that is still very much going strong.
03-23-2013, 08:02 PM,
He logged in a couple of years ago to say hello, but nothing since, i think he said he was going to NZ and i have no idea if that was why he stopped playing?

Great guy and a big loss to the ladder.
03-24-2013, 12:47 AM,
Any idea where to take a peak at that football site?
03-25-2013, 10:45 AM,
He taught me much un defeat in a Bulge match; especially frustrating was his use of units to block crossing rivers...he was/is a gentleman and an awesome opponent.
03-25-2013, 11:07 AM,
He's the only opponent I've ever played that dominated the game as the DEFENDER. Respect4Respect4Respect4