• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

which panzer campaigns to go for?
01-11-2013, 02:04 AM,
RE: which panzer campaigns to go for?
I personally find Alamein to be much crisper looking. It may be because of the lack of all the extra terrain features and desert colors, I don't know. It just seems to shine more than the others. Every title will have scenarios you will be very interested in playing. If you like the gaming no matter where, you can't go wrong with any of the titles. If you are also interested in post ww2, there are the Modern Campaigns that are the same with a few differences because of more modern weaponry and Danube is the best one there because it was the latest that ties in the campaigns of Fulda Gap and North German Plain and a couple smaller addons of Berlin and Denmark. If one is made with Northern Itlay that ties in with the above, then I suspect that will become more popular than Danube in MCs. Lots of space for that series as you have to think about the Balkans, Middles East and anywhere else they can imagine to make part of ww3 realistically or not. South America doesn't seem to be all that important from ww2 or a possible ww3 standpoint, but things could made for any possibility since it hasn't happened. It is always best to go with what you are most interested in and expand from there.
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 04:43 AM,
RE: which panzer campaigns to go for?
Well, is hard recomend a title, all have good scens that made it atractive... maybe is a question of interest.

For me now the most complete PzC titles are Budapest45 (even with the small infantry units offer good battles and not very big), Moscow42 (winter and summer fights) and Salerno43 (3 battles in 1 title) apart this i find Tunis43 good to, maybe the better title for North Africa even when El-Alamein has 1940 mod from Volcanoman and Tobruk41 cover the first part of the campaign... and well only can add that the only title from PzC i dont recomend is Sealion40 because for my taste has a limited selection in scenarios.

MC... well, is the only PzC engine serie that have at least a title covering Asia... over a new title covering Europe (even if it cover Turkey or cover fight of minors) i prefer see a title covering China invasion of Japan and with Taiwan invasion as extra.
Quote this message in a reply