• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Gettysburg anyone?
03-14-2010, 06:56 AM,
Gettysburg anyone?
Anyone fancy a campaign length game of HPS Gettysburg.

Sides, scenario and optional rules open to discussion..........?

Best wishes,

SwiftHeinz.
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2010, 08:16 AM,
RE: Gettysburg anyone?
I can play as Confederate
Turned based.......I am not a fan of phases
Other optional rules up to you

E-mail [email protected]

Cheers!

Zonebar
03-17-2010, 12:43 AM,
Greetings

Did you get your Gettysburg Campaign going? If not I will play taking the Union. Drop me note for a discussion on what rules we will play under. Just to open the discussion these rules should be checked:

Quality Fire Modifiers, Higher Fatigue Recovery Rates, Victory Points for Leader Casualties, Density Fire Modifier, Night movement Fatigue, Mounted Cavalary Skirmishers, Higher Disrupted Movement, Alternate Fixed Unit Release, Quality Melee Modifiers, Isolation Rules, Partial Retreats, Automated Defensive Fire, Flank Morale Modifier, Full Melee Defensive Fire, Bridge Limit and Reparing, Artillery Capture, Artillery Retire by Prolonge, Artillery Ammo by Cannon,
03-17-2010, 05:44 AM,
RE: Cressy 58 Gettysburg
Dear Cressy58,

I have just got fixed up with a game with me as the Unionists, however I would be happy also play you, if I am the Confederates in our game.

You seem to "know the ropes" so please select a campaign scenario with your preferred optional rules and send me your opening move. Personally, I like "rout limiting" toggled "on", but I leave the final decision to you.

Even if the Confederates move first, you can do this.
Thank you for your reply to my post on the message board. I hope we get a game going. An questions or points for further discussion just email me.

Best wishes,

Julian (SwiftHeinz).

(03-17-2010, 12:43 AM)Cressy58 Wrote: Greetings

Did you get your Gettysburg Campaign going? If not I will play taking the Union. Drop me note for a discussion on what rules we will play under. Just to open the discussion these rules should be checked:

Quality Fire Modifiers, Higher Fatigue Recovery Rates, Victory Points for Leader Casualties, Density Fire Modifier, Night movement Fatigue, Mounted Cavalary Skirmishers, Higher Disrupted Movement, Alternate Fixed Unit Release, Quality Melee Modifiers, Isolation Rules, Partial Retreats, Automated Defensive Fire, Flank Morale Modifier, Full Melee Defensive Fire, Bridge Limit and Reparing, Artillery Capture, Artillery Retire by Prolonge, Artillery Ammo by Cannon,
03-20-2010, 09:21 AM,
Thx to everyone who read my posting. I am now fixed up with a couple of Gettysburg campaign games - so no more offers please.

Best wishes,

Swiftheinz.