• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What does the Blitz mean to you ?
12-23-2009, 12:52 AM,
RE: What does the Blitz mean to you ?
Hmmmmm. Is it even a consideration that the Blitz will close?

The Blitz has become the Operations Command Post and headquarters for the Intelligence and Communications Divisions of OberKommando der Schwerpunkt, althought the supply division is still located at Randalls Fine Wine and Spirits! Based on this alone, the Blitz has become an essential location for the efficient administration of the Arms of Schwerpunkt

The Blitz is also the site on which I currently/regularly post victory announcements, videos of Victory Parades and newsreels from the front!

IF the Blitz were to close, there would be many high ranking Officers/Officials that would be liquidated in a series of purges.

Seriously though! Where else would I have met such opponents as Herr Oberst, Raz Atoth, Deputy, DK and a host of others too numerous to mention?

Merry Christmas!

Sincerely

Mark
Chef des OberKommando der Schwerpunkt
C OKdS
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2009, 04:13 AM,
Wigam Wrote:
Weasel Wrote:My that post seems almost too familiar to one in another thread. Hmmm, a cop practising plagiarism, shame on you Big Grin

Plagiarism is the best form of flattery isnt it ? ;)

I bow to thee o master Weasel, I am but the apprentice and wish to learn more. :bow:

LOL
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
12-23-2009, 04:26 AM,
Schwerpunkt Wrote:Hmmmmm. Is it even a consideration that the Blitz will close?
I can't speak in the name of the owner of the club,but as a webmaster i can tell you there are no plans for the blitz to close in the forseeable future,that i know of ;) Actually,we are planning a big upgrade for the site in the first 7-10 days of 2010!You have been warned! Big Grin
cheers
Send this user an email
12-23-2009, 06:16 AM,
Some of use might crab and complain about theBlitz every now and then, but that is what keeps the site moving forward and getting better. I would like to thank those that keep this place duct-taped together and for putting up with some of us, and not giving up on us even when we hold our breath 'hoping to get it our way.
There is not another site out there that offers so much to anyone who may call in for a game, question, or even just a look around.
12-23-2009, 08:34 AM,
cheers I have to say that the Blitz has been the central point of my CM experience and I would like to thank all involved in running this site. :bow:
12-24-2009, 01:38 AM,
What I can say about the Blitz has been already said in a number of ways by the previous posters. I was away for quite a few years and really missed it. I would like to add my thanks and appreciation to all those who run the site.
12-24-2009, 02:07 AM,
Mark,

There are no plans to close. I've been away a long time due to Iraq and I'm just wanting to get a feel for things. To do that I need to hear from you guys.

Regards

Jim
12-24-2009, 05:03 AM,
Ratzki Wrote:Some of use might crab and complain about theBlitz every now and then, but that is what keeps the site moving forward and getting better. I would like to thank those that keep this place duct-taped together and for putting up with some of us, and not giving up on us even when we hold our breath 'hoping to get it our way.
There is not another site out there that offers so much to anyone who may call in for a game, question, or even just a look around.

Constructive complaining doesn't bother the custodians, it is those who write flippant remarks that have no substance and are not constructive one way or the other that bug us. Although I have never complained about the Blitz, I have done my fair share of bitching about SP and what I think is wrong with it. But I also try to lead to a point, and the same should go to those who feel the need to complain about a free club, The Blitz.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha