• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Shall I keep making maps?
06-21-2008, 08:57 AM,
Shall I keep making maps?
After having turned out 9 maps total for CMBB and CMAK, at about 1 per week, I was wondering if people wanted me to keep on going with this project. If there is no demand or the maps are not working out for you, I will cease making any more.
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2008, 12:50 PM,
RE: Shall I keep making maps?
How about a "map of the month?" I can't use that many maps weekly...usually just save them for later...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
06-21-2008, 12:54 PM,
I for one enjoy them, and add them to my data base. Look forward to any new ones.
Send this user an email
06-21-2008, 09:45 PM,
I certainly intend to use a few of them, when I get time. Perhps a map a month would be sufficient for someone like me, but on the other hand, I'm looking forward to browsing through them in a couple of weeks and picking a couple for QBs.

Thanks for your time and effort, much appreciated, I just haven't had time to look at them and comment lately.
06-22-2008, 03:59 PM,
I agree, your maps are very worth while. :)
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
06-22-2008, 05:27 PM,
ditto ! a map a month might do it though ?
06-23-2008, 08:23 AM,
I had planned on slowing down somewhat with making them. One a month or so is a nice pace, was just trying to get out several at the start so there was some choices. I was more wondering if they were actually being used at all. I have fought/am fighting on three of them so far, with my 2 DAR's being done on two of the maps. I do not want to get into a "map to order" thing, but if they were not working for whatever reason, size, flag layout, or whatever,it would be nice to know about it now, so that I could make adjustments to the maps that are here or any new ones in the future.
07-08-2008, 06:27 AM,
No Ratzki your doing fine job but as said one a month is fine. Thing is if each member played a map and liked it from a scenario/QB or whatever it only takes a moment to save the map and post it up here to share with others we would soon have a great database here... once we get enough I intend to make them into packs and store them in the Blitz FTP section so we can download map packs and install them all at once.