• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who's who & who's what?
05-04-2008, 06:27 AM,
RE: Who's who & who's what?
Koen....no one is trying to be difficult, we considered it pretty self explanatory since no one has ever asked the question since the Chain of Command page was created in 1999. It was created specifically to be that "important thread" you are talking about.

Now in fairness to you, the Chain of Command list is not centered on the CM Community, but covers the Blitz War Gaming Club as a whole, which makes sense from our point of view as I'm sure you'll understand.

However, since you're apparently not interested in the Club as a whole, but just this one tiny piece of it, I will tailor the answer to fit your query.

Wigam is the Assistant CM Commander...he has all of the Community Commander's authority whenever the Commander is not present.

Bootie is the CM Community Commander. He has total authority in the CM Forum and enforces the Club rules therein, as well as insuring the needs of the Community are addressed.

RedDevil is the Club Sgt Major. Bootie answers to him to make sure his Ladder Community complies with the Rules of the Club, and the needs of his community are addressed.

I, Steel God, am the Club Vice Commander. I perform the duties of the Club Commander in his absence.

Jim von Krieg is the Club Commander. RedDevil is responsible to him to make sure all of the communities are compliant with the rules, and the needs of all of the communities are addressed.

I hope this clarifies things for you, and if you have other questions please feel free to PM, EM, or post here.
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 06:39 AM,
Quote:Koen....no one is trying to be difficult, we considered it pretty self explanatory since no one has ever asked the question since the Chain of Command page was created in 1999.

Maybe I'm the first but instead of asking around I'm more the guy that asks it where he should ask it.

Several people are wondering who's who & who's what, not only myself.
And knowing who's who & who's what is important.

Thanks for your time ;)

K:smoke: [smoking a big cigare & enjoying 'Irish Mist']
visit WaT HERE!!!
05-04-2008, 06:52 AM,
Koen Wrote:K:smoke: [smoking a big cigare & enjoying 'Irish Mist']

You beat me to it. I'm looking at a nice Rocky Patel, for the fine cloud of aromatic delite ... and a good tall glass of Crown Royal (neat at three fingers) to sip on while I get ready to relax and read more posts. :smoke:

We may just have misunderstood your question? Or, maybe the "others" asking the question through you, should just simply have asked for themselves? ;):chin:

cheers
05-04-2008, 06:56 AM,
Well, since I have a good reputation is discussing I hope that the answers to my questions does help the whole community.

What I see in these last months is a growing 'rumble' and a fading 'joy and pleasure'.

People who react very defense and start counterattacking.

Gossip floating around, bans and moderating.

Then I start wondering: how old are we and what are we doing?

We're playing a game...nothing more...

K
visit WaT HERE!!!
05-04-2008, 07:00 AM,
Koen Wrote:Well, since I have a good reputation is discussing I hope that the answers to my questions does help the whole community.

What I see in these last months is a growing 'rumble' and a fading 'joy and pleasure'.

People who react very defense and start counterattacking.

Gossip floating around, bans and moderating.

Then I start wondering: how old are we and what are we doing?

We're playing a game...nothing more...

K

To all the above ... Amen! :thumbs_up:

cheers
05-04-2008, 09:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2008, 09:52 AM by Colonel Talvela.)
Mr. RoadRunner Wrote:To all the above ... Amen! :thumbs_up:

cheers

So the beastie has a nice side??? Shame on you! Get back to snarling
05-04-2008, 09:31 PM,
"Oh, how cute. Does your dog bite?" :)

*snarl -- snap*

"It's not my dog!" :smoke:

cheers