• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who's who & who's what?
05-04-2008, 01:47 AM,
Who's who & who's what?
Perhaps it's a good idea to tell us posters who's who and who's what?

I'm a bit confused now since I see people's avatar with the word 'moderator' under it?

Who's moderating?
Who's supervising?

Who's deciding what posts are 'important'?

K:chin:
visit WaT HERE!!!
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 01:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2008, 01:56 AM by RedDevil.)
RE: Who's who & who's what?
The Chain of Command Page will clear up any mistaken identities :)

https://www.theblitz.club/chain_of_command/index.php

ALL posts pertaining to CM and wargaming ARE "important", there's no deciding involved there.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-04-2008, 01:56 AM,
If it helps any, perhaps the term "knucklehead" could be placed where I should have an avavatar...along with a picture of any of the stooges....
05-04-2008, 02:00 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:The Chain of Command Page will clear up any mistaken identities :)

ALL posts pertaining to CM and wargaming ARE "important", there's no deciding involved there.

who are the 'bosses' at our CM department :bow: ?
visit WaT HERE!!!
05-04-2008, 02:08 AM,
Koen Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:The Chain of Command Page will clear up any mistaken identities :)

who are the 'bosses' at our CM department :bow: ?

On the top of the page, to the left is HQ | Command
Under that is a link for "Chain of Command"

If you click the link and scroll down the page about half way you will see:
CM Commander Bootie
Real Name - Shane Greer Email - [email protected]
Responsible for all matters pertaining to the CM Community.

CM Assistant Commander Wigam
Real Name - Marcus Dominey Email - [email protected]
Assists the CM custodian on all matters pertaining to the CM ladder and forum

Their duties are spelled out in the link below the "Chain of Command" button in the area of "Rules of Engagement".

Hope this helps. cheers
05-04-2008, 02:31 AM,
I knew about Bootie & Wigam since they were presented to us but I see more people carrying the 'moderator' title...

It's better to make things clear instead of creating questions and gossip IMHO.
visit WaT HERE!!!
05-04-2008, 02:40 AM,
Koen Wrote:I knew about Bootie & Wigam since they were presented to us but I see more people carrying the 'moderator' title...

That's why you were directed to the Chain of Command page, so you could read it for yourself and not have to wonder about it.
05-04-2008, 03:11 AM,
Steel God Wrote:
Koen Wrote:I knew about Bootie & Wigam since they were presented to us but I see more people carrying the 'moderator' title...

That's why you were directed to the Chain of Command page, so you could read it for yourself and not have to wonder about it.

sorry I asked...
visit WaT HERE!!!
05-04-2008, 03:28 AM,
Koen Wrote:
Steel God Wrote:

sorry I asked...

It's O.K., Herr Koen. I'm only regimental beastie.
Shane said he was going to be away for the weekend. I saw your post and innocently answered it, thinking you were confused about who the mods were for the CM forum.

If you look under Chain of Command you will see who all the officers and forum moderators are for the club. It may help keep all the names straight? ;)

And, FYI, only Senior officers can "mod" any and all forums, doing so as they see fit. Though, I have never had a post modded by one of them unless they asked permission or realized that I was away from the forum boards, and something needed to be done quickly.
When we are away for short periods we all help each other out.

I hope you are not offended by anything that was said in reference to your question. It was not my intent. Nor, do I believe it was the intent of any other's who posted to this thread.

Regards,

Ed
05-04-2008, 05:56 AM,
no probs, I'm not easily offended.

I just think that it would be a good thing to create an important thread with a list of the important people at the CM ladder.
That would REALLY be an 'important' thread.

When I look at the 'Command list' I see a very long list but when I ask for it here I only get 2 names?

Are people who are moderator at another game also shown here as moderator?

And I do believe that just answering my question was less work then all the replies that were given.

Steel God
Mr Roadrunner
Bootie
Wigam
visit WaT HERE!!!