• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WHERE HAVE ALL MY CLICKIES GONE!!!!???
08-08-2007, 08:39 AM,
WHERE HAVE ALL MY CLICKIES GONE!!!!???
WTF??

Have clicky pixies snatched up my green clickies and transported them to the magical mystical land of CLICKHALLA????

I remember having at least as many as Randy, yet, my clicky count is now halved like a club house sandwhich... but without the pickles or coleslaw.

CONSPIRACY! WHO'S BEHIND THIS?? HAS NIXON RETURNED FROM THE DEAD??? WHY OH WHY DID THEY TAKE MY BONA FIDE ELECTRIFIED DEEP FRIED GREEN CLICKIES???

I want a COMMITTEE struck to investigate this... This invasion of the clicky snatchers must be STOPPED!!

FIE FIE FIE!!! THE INHUMANITY!!!

Does anyone know how hard I had to WHORE myself for those green clickies??? ANYONE????

Gone.... gone.... el clicko absoluto vamoosio!

I'LL KILL WHOEVER DID THIS... or worse, STAB THEM WITH MY PITHY and PUNCTILLIOUS PROSE until they are DEAD.

it's no fair... o, it is not fair... why????

GIVE EM BACK (GAAAARRRRRRARRARRARRRRRARARRRRR!!!!)

Okay, let's be reasonable... those clickies were MINE... they belong to ME...

I licked them... do you hear me???? That's right... they have my unctious and disease ridden germs on them... you don't want them... return them NOW and I will give you the antidote... and I won't hurt you much.

okay.

I think that sums up quite clearly how I feel...

Cheers!.. er LICK MY SACK! BASTAGES!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2007, 09:15 AM,
RE: WHERE HAVE ALL MY CLICKIES GONE!!!!???
Everyones lost most of their recent months clickies, which is rather a lot. There is no truth to the rumour that it was orchestrated by RD to ensure he stayed at the top of the heap :p

C'est la vie :)
08-08-2007, 09:20 AM,
McIvan Wrote:Everyones lost most of their recent months clickies, which is rather a lot. There is no truth to the rumour that it was orchestrated by RD to ensure he stayed at the top of the heap :p

C'est la vie :)

RANDY'S A WITCH!!!

BURN HIM!!!

Leto
08-08-2007, 09:41 AM,
LMAO I love it when my evil plans work...

from what I gather, it appears multiple rep points from the same people are not counted, therefore to get more than you currently have, you have to convince OTHER people of your need to overindulge in the clickie farm.

I suspect mine will drop, as the DB catches up to me, as well.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
08-08-2007, 09:59 AM,
Actually only a couple of us,lost their clickies.And just for the past 2 weeks :) Me,Randy,Leto,col. T were the unlucky ones to lose our precious clickies :whis:.Strange enough,POS and TheCoil went unharmed :conf: .I wonder what a fan of those conspiracy theories would make out of this.But probably POS would have been glad to get rid of all those red clickies of his,so we might as well,get him out of this.Now...i wonder what excuse does theCoil has? :kill: I suggest he contacts me asap so we can negotiate the bribe i'll get to provide some proofs of his...ahem...innocence.Before a horde of mad bliters-led my Leto,naturally-will start giving him like a million of red clickies cheers
Send this user an email
08-08-2007, 02:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2007, 02:16 PM by The Coil.)
raz_atoth Wrote:Actually only a couple of us,lost their clickies.And just for the past 2 weeks :) Me,Randy,Leto,col. T were the unlucky ones to lose our precious clickies :whis:.Strange enough,POS and TheCoil went unharmed :conf: .I wonder what a fan of those conspiracy theories would make out of this.But probably POS would have been glad to get rid of all those red clickies of his,so we might as well,get him out of this.Now...i wonder what excuse does theCoil has? :kill: I suggest he contacts me asap so we can negotiate the bribe i'll get to provide some proofs of his...ahem...innocence.Before a horde of mad bliters-led my Leto,naturally-will start giving him like a million of red clickies cheers

This is all a pack of lies! I lost like 20 clickies - I was at 61 before the purge. I just haven't been whining about it like Leto has, I've been too busy trying to find ways to abuse and sabotage the new system.

In fact, the real beneficiaries of the Great Clickie Purge are those who have been around awhile and have lots of multiple clickies from the same people, and whose clickies were given months or years ago. People like you, RD, Colonel T, Bootie, and McIvan. And Glenn Saunders. If it's conspiracy you want, start looking there... :P