• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Delays Opponents and campaign players
04-10-2007, 08:59 PM,
Delays Opponents and campaign players
Generals,
The usual last two weeks before the tax deadline rush is upon me....so things will be sporadic at times....will do my best ...just wanted to let everyone know.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2007, 08:56 PM,
RE: Delays Opponents and campaign players
With any luck I should start to get things caught up tonite and thru the weekend....thanks for the patience.

Earl
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
04-13-2007, 06:59 AM,
LOL What do you call the Taxman in the US the IRS or RIS.Hope you havent been cheating them Earl bad boy.Know how you feel Earl i have a Sister who works with the UK Tax Department pain in the neck she's so honest my family cant do anything that might look bad on her.
04-19-2007, 11:44 AM,
Taxman here is IRS............I do not work for the taxman..........but I do work for the taxpayer :-)

Mostly done now except for a few extentions and amended returns until next year.