• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Training Ground?
04-02-2007, 07:29 AM,
Training Ground?
With all the great info from POS and others lately, would it not seem wise to add some of this to the "CM Training Ground" so it does not get deleted. With permission from those who have contributed.
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2007, 07:59 AM,
RE: Training Ground?
Will it get deleted if it's left here?
I didn't know there was CM stuff in a Training Ground.
Why isn't it here in the CM forum?
04-02-2007, 10:48 AM,
Well there is a Training Ground button at the top and then several sections like Tech., PBEM., ect. I was just thinking, It would be great if all the hard work that you and others have put in could be preserved here in the coresponding sections. All the pictures are priceless, and like what you said happened at Frag., they can be lost, albeit temporarily, and could be permanently due to some freak action and then we would be out all this good work. Besides, the information there is rather scant with reguards to CM.
04-02-2007, 10:56 AM,
POS it is very unlikely your work will get lost as we back up the forums regularly here.

Ratzki, the Training Ground update is currently on a to do list within the clubs Officer section.

Ater a break we are all pulling in the same direction again in regards to site improvements.
04-02-2007, 12:36 PM,
Incidentally I've mentioned to Randy that I've got lots of war photos on my hard drive but don't know where to post them, maybe there could be a Photo Section created where we could all post high-qual pics that we come across while surfing?
Like this one of a T-34 pulled out of a lake after 50 years -

[Image: bogwp8.jpg]

04-02-2007, 12:55 PM,
normally we post the pics in the regular forums, but a good idea to discuss is a separate forums for pic posters for all the ladders ( not just Cm) to post their pics in. I'll pitch it in the staff forums area and if it gets a majority vote we'll get one added in here
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-02-2007, 07:33 PM,
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=38731

Check it out POS.