• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PLAYTESTERS NEEDED...
11-20-2014, 03:24 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  PLAYTESTERS NEEDED...
...for the fictional CMAK scenario TINY TOWN 1945 (H2H)! The scenario was tested several times but not here at theBlitz, I think. It plays during the last successful actions of the Germans during Battle at the Bulge.
I would suggest the playtesters should have a similar experience level - otherwise it could be the battle is over before it started right.
The scenario is thought for a more tactical way and not the wide spread rushing to the flags. Of course that could be tried. And maybe it will work - but most of the time it will fail. Nevertheless a steady advance for the attacker is a must.
The defender has all what is needed to repel the attacker but it need experience to use the given weaponry successful.
Because of the hilly terrain and the snowy weather LOS can be difficult. One should calculate with that!

Greetings :)

P.S.: The scenario was just uploaded to the H2H test area.
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2014, 09:40 AM,
RE: PLAYTESTERS NEEDED...
Hi Sempai!

Hope all is well with you!

I would be interested in being a Test Player for this scenario!

Please match me up with another person who is interested in testing the scenario!
Have a great day! Adio
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
12-26-2014, 04:29 PM,
Thanks for asking! So far as possible I´m well. Hope the same counts for You.

Currently You are the only one who want to be a playtester. I suggest we wait a bit longer yet - until the end of the weekend maybe. If no one further steps forward I make the setups ready on Sunday and we can start with the coming week.
To be fair I have to mention I just playing the last turns of that scenario with a comrade of WEBOB. Further I played that scenario a few times before. So I would prefer if we find another opponent as me for You. But, as already mentioned, I play You if no one other takes on the task.

Greetings and have a nice last Christams day!
12-28-2014, 11:37 PM,
Hi Sempai!

Glad to hear all is well as the New Year approaches!

Here in Dubrovnik Land all is "In the Green" as well!

You plan sounds good to me! I will sit tight and wait to hear from you!
In the meantime, have a great day and all the best in Ringing in the New Year 2015! Adio from Dubrovnik!
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
12-29-2014, 07:06 AM,
So it is then! Send You over my setups asap!

Have a nice day yet! :)
12-29-2014, 09:20 AM,
Files sent! Test games registered at H2H section.

Greetings :)