• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent Bulge 44- closed
03-14-2014, 09:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 08:32 AM by von Mohr.)
Opponent Needed  Opponent Bulge 44- closed
Hello,

I am looking an experienced opponent for a full lenght Bulge campaign ( 160+ turns). I was wanting to try Brian Jenning's campaign mod and scenario from the Unoffical Panzer Campaign site. The major feature of this scenario is NO ZONES OF CONTROLE and altered artillery spotting. I have not played this scenario but seems to give very realistic movement. There are also a few house rules.
The zip files are available at the Unoffical Panzer Campaign site or I will be glad to send you the zip files myself.
I am willing to play either side and looking to exchange 3+ turns per week.
[/size]
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 10:49 PM,
RE: Opponent Bulge 44
(03-14-2014, 09:49 AM)von Mohr Wrote: Hello,

I am looking an experienced opponent for a full lenght Bulge campaign ( 160+ turns). I was wanting to try Brian Jenning's campaign mod and scenario from the Unoffical Panzer Campaign site. The major feature of this scenario is NO ZONES OF CONTROLE and altered artillery spotting. I have not played this scenario but seems to give very realistic movement. There are also a few house rules.
The zip files are available at the Unoffical Panzer Campaign site or I will be glad to send you the zip files myself.
[/size]

Hi,

This mod is wonderful, funniest and enjoyable Bulge scenario I ever played.
Brian had updated his mod up tp V3.2 (Glenn's site is v1.0) and I know he was working on a v4. but I have no news from that mod since a long time. So last playable verion is v3.2.
We playtested it some time ago, we smashed some bugs, adjusted game play, more work were needed balancing the scenario.
Brian then decided to jump nto v4 (incorporating all the fixes) it's still unfinished

I still have fixed v3.2 files if you're interested.
03-14-2014, 11:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014, 11:39 PM by bdtj1815.)
(03-14-2014, 10:49 PM)Indragnir Wrote:

[/size]

Hi,

Brian had updated his mod up tp V3.2 (Glenn's site is v1.0) and I know he was working on a v4. but I have no news from that mod since a long time. So last playable verion is v3.2.
We playtested it some time ago, we smashed some bugs, adjusted game play, more work were needed balancing the scenario.
Brian then decided to jump nto v4 (incorporating all the fixes) it's still unfinished

Pleased to see your interest. If you are interested in a game I would be happy to take you on. Would prefer to play as Germans. The version I have at the moment is an improved version of the one I played with Indragnir. I can send you the latest files if you want to give it a go.

Brian
03-14-2014, 11:43 PM,
Oh,

Me too!
03-14-2014, 11:55 PM,
Hi,

Just seen your e-mail about Kursk. No problems, and good luck with the new business. I will send you the latest files later today although only very small changes compared to the version we played.
03-15-2014, 09:45 AM,

[/size]

Hi,

I would be interested in the v3.2 files.
04-13-2014, 06:34 AM,
RE: Opponent Bulge 44- closed
(03-15-2014, 09:45 AM)Bioman Wrote:

[/size]

Hi,

I would be interested in the v3.2 files.

I would be interested in v3.2 as well. I've downloaded and looked at the module on Glenn's site. The notes say that the map goes north of Monschau but mines doesn't? Its the same as the standard scenario or the alt scenario? Possibly I've not unzipped things properly?