• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need ACW Opponent!
04-23-2013, 12:10 PM,
Opponent Needed  Need ACW Opponent!
Hi Gentlemen,

I am looking for a PBEM opponent for a scenario or campaign from any of the HPS/JT ACW games. I have the entire series, except Antietam. I usually use all rules ON except MDF & art. capture. I can play a few turns a week. If interested, please email me:

AmazinWarrior_At_Hotmail_Dot_Com

Regards,

Mike Big Laugh
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 10:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2013, 10:58 AM by FarDareismai.)
RE: Need ACW Opponent!
I can do an HPS Campaign Gettysburg full historical (with weather) campaign if you are up for it.

Other games are acceptable, but Gettysburg is the only one the series that is really a dynamic campaign, the others always follow in a predictable series of battles (though with variable arrival, and setups etc). Campaign Shiloh, for example, always ends with a battle at Shiloh, while in Campaign Gettysburg their is no guarantee of a battle at Gettysburg at all, user decisions determine where the next battle will be.

Rhondalynn
04-30-2013, 01:33 PM,
Hi RhondaLynn,

I am interested in the Full Gettysburg Campaign as well. I can usually play 3-4 turns a week and prefer to play with all rules ON except MDF & Artillery Capture.
If interested please email me: AmazinWarrior_@_HotMail_Dot_Com

Regards,

Mike Helmet Wink
04-30-2013, 07:47 PM,
Email sent!

Rhondalynn
06-23-2013, 06:15 AM,
Are you interested in a Chancellorsville PBEM?
06-23-2013, 10:03 AM,
(06-23-2013, 06:15 AM)milrevko Wrote: Are you interested in a Chancellorsville PBEM?

Sure thing, take your pick, scenario or full campaign. Send setup to

[email protected]

Rhondalynn