01-21-2010, 04:57 PM,
RE: Reasonable waiting period
Wise words, advice from the Old Guard just as I wished for :bow:

Thanks !!! cheers
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2010, 12:37 PM,
I haven't had too many games left unfinished, but the ones I did I never reported. One guy was leaving the game for real life and told me to go ahead, but he was such a nice guy I didn't. Another time the opponent emailed and said he was sick. Never heard from him, but I had the awful feeling that he was lying in a coma somewhere and what a louse I'd be if I reported it.

Whatever one decides, there's nothing wrong with going by the rules. If you report it and the guy comes back with a decent enough excuse you can always delete the entry. No harm, no foul.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-22-2010, 01:35 PM,
Good advise by all, take what you feel you deserve, if you spent an hour or so deliberating your turns agonising and planing every move then take the major, if you contempated through a few standard turns that took 20-30 mins to an hour of of your time and effort each turn go for a minor, or if you zap through the turns quickky or were playing a trusted and long time opponent take a draw or don't bother to register it at all.

As scud says it's not set in stone and results can always be changed if need be and your opponent agrees if he does bother to get intouch.;-)