• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

campaign bonus points ?
05-26-2009, 10:46 PM,
campaign bonus points ?
Hello,

Mikekiller and me we are playing the third battle (Prairie grove) of Ozark campaign.Is there any bonus points for playing a campaign or only points for a scenario?

Chris:whis:
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2009, 12:17 AM,
RE: campaign bonus points ?
Campaign Completion bonuses are used with great success on both the Sean & Air, and Operational Campaigns Ladders, and there's certainly no technical reason why they couldn't also be implemented on the Black Powder Ladder. We'll need to hear from Tony on this subject though, before proceeding any further.
05-27-2009, 01:44 AM,
Actually the campaigns get to use the 6x size modifier and thus the players are awarded extra points for playing the campaign. If you have any other questions, comments please let me know.

Thanks
Thunder
05-28-2009, 02:00 PM,
Is that written down anywhere? I've often wondered that myself.
Send this user an email
05-28-2009, 10:05 PM,
keif149 Wrote:Is that written down anywhere? I've often wondered that myself.

Is what written down anywhere? About the CG Bonus Points being awarded on the S&A and OpC Ladders? Well, the RoE for scoring do list the bonus points to be awarded for their completed campaigns. The PzC/MC Bonus points for completed CG's in excess of SM 7 isn't written down anywhere, but have been issued by the Ladder Commanders there since the days when I ran that ladder, so it is established tradition if not codified in the RoE. In order to have the points awarded it needs to be coded into the software, so there's certainly some "officialness" around it.

Or have I missed your question entirely?
05-29-2009, 01:19 AM,
No, that was it. I figured it out after I posted by looking at the scenario database for CW games.
Send this user an email