• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking For A Battleground Civil War Opponent
05-11-2009, 08:13 AM,
Looking For A Battleground Civil War Opponent
Hey guys,

Anyone interested in a game from the Matrix Battleground Civil War pack? I'd like to try Murfreesboro or one of the Bull Run games. Preferably the full battle scenarios.

I'd like to try a Gettysburg scenario but I can't get the maps to load for some reason. They are all black except for the units. The other scenarios work fine though.

I can usually get in at least one turn per day if not more.

Thanks

Chuck
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2009, 03:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2009, 03:52 AM by The SNAFU.)
RE: Looking For A Battleground Civil War Opponent
Hi Captain General;

I dont have time for an entire battle at present but I would be happy to play a medium (roughly 15-20 turns) Bull Run or Murfreesboro scenario. If you want to pick the scenario and side we can have at it. I would prefer optional rules to include Extreme FOW, Auto Defensive Fire and VP's for leaders in addition to the default settings. Without Auto Defense a PBEM game can last forever in BGCW. The other optional rules improve realism IMHO.

Email addy is in my info.
05-12-2009, 10:22 AM,
I am still available for any BG games. I too prefer auto defensive fire.
05-19-2009, 05:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2009, 05:24 AM by Captain General.)
I would like to play a scenario but the auto defensive fire bugs me. I know the AI isn't the best and I like to choose who and what I fire with. May have to give in thoughBig Grin.