• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thunder, any chance ...
09-01-2008, 02:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2008, 02:26 AM by Kingmaker.)
Thunder, any chance ...
HiHi

Tony, any chance the 2 new AARs from Anthropoid & rekm45 could be added to the 'Important threads' file so they don't eventually disapear.

They would be a great counterpoint in both style & the way different players go about winning the game etc.

Who knows it may even encourage players of BG & HPS games to try their hand at AARs, (thats a pigging big Hint to BG & HPS players out there, give it a go! ... please :) )

All the Best
Peter
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2008, 05:56 AM,
RE: Thunder, any chance ...
I've done a couple of AAR/DAR's before for CM which were great fun to do, just out of interest how do you take screenshots in the JTBG series of games (Matrix versions which i hope to be getting soon)?

cheers
09-01-2008, 07:40 AM,
HiHi

Here you go Matt, click 'Print screen' on your keyboard, open 'MS 'Paint', from 'Edit' click Paste, 'Save as' and you are away,follow Randys instructions https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=43421
for the rest.

The one thing I would add is when you bring your pictures into Photobucket, make sure the size is set at 800 x 600 15"screen, that seems to fit the Blitz forum pages best.

All the Best
Peter
09-02-2008, 02:11 AM,
Making all those sticky threads would get cumbersome and shrink the front page of the forum, so instead I've given AARs and DARs a separate sub-forum within the ACW Forum. Nice to see this action in the ACW forum.