• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Yes or No ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, sure, why not?
100.00%
12 100.00%
No, are you DAFT?
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Eisernes Kreuz
03-12-2008, 11:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2008, 11:35 AM by Mad Russian.)
RE: Eisernes Kreuz
Lord Bane Wrote:Hmmm....I guess things must have really changed in Germany. I lived there for three years in the 90s and the Germans I knew could care less about the France and any opinions they might have. Infact, if they thought it would hurt France's feelings, the Germany I knew would probably have pushed it through to spite them.

I knew those same Germans parents in the 70's when I was there for my three years. At that time they didn't care what anybody else thought either....Big Grin

The BW was quite well trained and they weren't afraid to be sent into combat. At the time, they were facing one of the largest military organizations the world has ever seen and they weren't backing down.

I don't see the Germans being afraid to fight. I just think they don't want to be seen as being too aggressive about it. That's my $.02.

Good Hunting.

MR
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2008, 12:05 AM,
RE: Eisernes Kreuz
I agree that they should be allowed to re-instate it, but i also agree that bizarre things do happen in this ultra PC nanny culture that we tend to live in these days.

For example, at the 200th Anniversary of the Battle Of Trafalgar they had a re-enactment sea battle, but they couldn't call them the British and French fleets in case it upset the French! (Even though it was to celebrate us Brits beating the French at Trafalgar, and the fact that the 2 fleets were painted red, (Brits?) and blue, (French?) :rolleyes:
Quote this message in a reply