• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NGP testers wanted !
02-24-2008, 03:28 AM,
Thumbs_Up  NGP testers wanted !
Guys,
I am looking for four players to test CptCav 99_04s: Hannover - Eye of the Storm (v2) Mark is looking for feedback on this scenario so we can improve its balance. :)

The scenario is only 9 turns long and should not take much valuable playing time up! Big Grin

If you are interested why not link up with a old opponent you feel comfortable playing with?, anybody who wants to test but does not understand the system only has to contact me at [email protected] and i can help you out (i don't bite honest) :smoke:

Here are the details.........
Hannover, 12 June 1985: The Soviet 2nd Guards Tank Army has struck deep into the West German I Corps lines. The Soviet 3rd Shock Army has likewised struck deep into the British I Corps lines. Both forces have bypassed Hannover and left battered, worn-out divisions of their first eschelons to contain the trapped enemy forces until the second eschelon forces can come up and eliminate this island of resistance in their sectors. NATO elements of the 1st PanzerDivision and the British 22nd Armoured Brigade have been encircled and pushed into the city of Hannover. Realizing that only destruction or captivity will come about from remaining in the city, a plan to breakout is hatch.
Quote this message in a reply