• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help Please
02-21-2008, 02:37 PM,
RE: Help Please
Soldier Wrote:And where's that?
Is it on this web site or some other club etc..

Noticed something else dtrange as well. When ever I want to post a message, a login prompt comes on. I'm being treated as if not loged in yet.
I'm loged in though. Have no trouble going into my "Your Member Page" directly.. and other places as well.
Being logged into the Blitz site is not the same as being logged in to the message boards....you can be one without being the other.

Possibly you have a "cookie" problem...ie perhaps you are periodically deleting your message board cookie as part of a disk & registry cleanup utility? Or something of that nature? Still has me puzzled tho.....because that would usually mean you would have to log into the Blitz website as well as the boards, but it seems it is only the boards you are having trouble with...
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2008, 11:32 PM,
I think you're absolutely right. My intention loging now was to ask that exact question.
Thanks.. I'm going to check into that.. :-)
02-22-2008, 03:49 AM,
Speaking of glitches, I keep getting them when reporting CM ladder results, so it certainly pays to monitor your results screen regularly to make sure a result hasn't been duplicated.
For example one of my results had glitched and was duplicated 10 times (i kid you not) so I had to delete the other 9..
But suppose I hadn't checked my results stats, i'd never have known of the duplication and the ladder placing of me and my opponent would therefore have been all skewed..
I hope everybody else is checking for duplications too, or else the whole ladder will be shot to hell..