• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Leto and Tanker - apologies to both of you!
10-20-2007, 08:24 AM,
Leto and Tanker - apologies to both of you!
Message for Leto and Tanker.
Just checked 'Test of courage H2H' over at the Scenario Depot and was horrified to see I forgot to credit you guys with your helpful suggestions. This has now been fixed and you both have a mention in the main briefings :)

So the rest of you, get over to the SD, download the scenario and see Leto and Tankers names on the main briefing and find out how they helped improve the scenario! Big Grin
cheers
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2007, 02:43 PM,
RE: Leto and Tanker - apologies to both of you!
Bob Millard Wrote:Message for Leto and Tanker.
Just checked 'Test of courage H2H' over at the Scenario Depot and was horrified to see I forgot to credit you guys with your helpful suggestions. This has now been fixed and you both have a mention in the main briefings :)

So the rest of you, get over to the SD, download the scenario and see Leto and Tankers names on the main briefing and find out how they helped improve the scenario! Big Grin
cheers

BTW we are still testing the new version, and will have another briefing on how well the changes have suited the context of the game.

So far, so good, Tanker has already commented that he thought game 2 would be horribly boring, but it has already changed completely from the first, which is good marks for replayability in my book!

Cheers!

Leto
10-22-2007, 06:11 AM,
RE: Leto and Tanker - apologies to both of you!
Hi Leto and Tanker,
Good to hear Tanker has changed his mind :)
You can email me the result or even better, send me the last turn plus password so I can view how the battle went.
Remember, it's because of you two that the scenario is more interesting to play (many thanks!) :)