• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Another CMSF review 8/8
07-21-2007, 10:49 PM,
Another CMSF review 8/8
As this one is written by a wargamer and obviously is a better indication of what we can look forward to, I thought it deserved its own thread.

CMSF review click here.

Quote:Combat Mission: Shock Force is a must-have title for all strategy gamers. All of the features in the game come together to form some great strategy gameplay. This is the most realistic and compelling tactical game available, and anyone who is looking for an authentic experience should look no further.

This review has made me reconsider my stance on this game.
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2007, 08:10 PM,
RE: Another CMSF review 8/8
I agree ... i am looking forward to it ...just 4 days LEFT Iupiiii
07-24-2007, 07:00 PM,
Fullhouse Wrote:As this one is written by a wargamer and obviously is a better indication of what we can look forward to, I thought it deserved its own thread.

CMSF review click here.

Quote:Combat Mission: Shock Force is a must-have title for all strategy gamers. All of the features in the game come together to form some great strategy gameplay. This is the most realistic and compelling tactical game available, and anyone who is looking for an authentic experience should look no further.

This review has made me reconsider my stance on this game.

Fullhouse

I'm with you on this. This review has changed my view as well. I'd still like to try a demo before I buy however.

Vulture
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
Send this user an email
07-24-2007, 08:51 PM,
Play.com has pushed back their release date for the product to the 10/08/07!!!

Now where the feck's that demo?

cheers