• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents of Fubar
06-06-2007, 11:10 PM,
Opponents of Fubar
Just a quick apology for the slight hiccup in my PBEM return rate, i've been lucky enough to land a few job interviews this week and next week so i'm spending time getting ready for them.

If there's anyone who's been waiting on me for a reply then just give me a shout, my brains all sixes and sevens at the moment. Big Grin

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2007, 11:22 PM,
RE: Opponents of Fubar
Good Luck!
I hated interviews that you sit in an office and you have to be all prime and preppy.. I used to take the kids I interviewed for Wal Mart and Kids R US outside, buy them a soda/drink, Show them around the "behind closed doors" part of the store, put them at ease, before drilling them for INTEL :) It really messed up some of the ones who prepared to the dime to make an impression.. LOL

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-07-2007, 04:17 AM,
Fubar Wrote:Just a quick apology for the slight hiccup in my PBEM return rate, i've been lucky enough to land a few job interviews this week and next week so i'm spending time getting ready for them.

If there's anyone who's been waiting on me for a reply then just give me a shout, my brains all sixes and sevens at the moment. Big Grin

cheers

Its 18 1/2 years since I last had a job interview - and passed was offered a job with the UK equivalent of your Federal Government and I am still with them !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-07-2007, 07:23 PM,
Thanks guys, i have another interview tomorrow then a third next week. So fingers crossed. Big Grin

Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:Its 18 1/2 years since I last had a job interview - and passed was offered a job with the UK equivalent of your Federal Government and I am still with them !.

Does that technically mean you work for me then???? If so i hope i'm paying well. ;)
I was in my last job for 17 years from school so i'm a little out of practice with interviews....boy do they ask weird questions now. ;)

TTFN Matt
06-07-2007, 08:13 PM,
Good Luck Matt, You go for it mate Your turns can come later.

Ted

Age is Wisdom