• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Trophy sign-up clarification
04-05-2007, 03:23 AM,
Trophy sign-up clarification
It struck me that a lot of Blitz members may be wrongly assuming they're automatically in the Pripet Marshes Trophy Tourney, and therefore haven't bothered to sign up.
So can I just say you definitely have to let me know (mail or PM) if you want in, so I can add your name to the list and send you the scen.
I shall keep editing names into the list as they come in, go here to check if your names on it - (scroll down and look at the Contestants List under the pic of the silver cup)

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=39920
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2007, 04:52 AM,
RE: Trophy sign-up clarification
PoorOldSpike Wrote:It struck me that a lot of Blitz members may be wrongly assuming they're automatically in the Pripet Marshes Trophy Tourney, and therefore haven't bothered to sign up.
So can I just say you definitely have to let me know (mail or PM) if you want in, so I can add your name to the list and send you the scen.
I shall keep editing names into the list as they come in, go here to check if your names on it - (scroll down and look at the Contestants List under the pic of the silver cup)

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=39920

You still have me on your list of battle commanders POS? That trophy belongs to only the strongest of commanders!! A Russian one is the obvious choice considering the shear amount of tanks we like to play with!!

Good Hunting.

MR
04-05-2007, 05:05 AM,
RE:��Trophy sign-up clarification
Mad Russian Wrote:You still have me on your list of battle commanders POS? That trophy belongs to only the strongest of commanders!! A Russian one is the obvious choice considering the shear amount of tanks we like to play with!!

Okay you're in mate, and spread the word around your mates at TPG they're welcome to step up to the plate too..