• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

King of the Hill
03-07-2007, 12:17 PM,
RE:��King of the Hill
Zemke Wrote:30 turns how can I possible do an attack in 30 turns....lol

I was thinking about adding an asterisk (is that how you spell that) to the turn limit rule, and say that if both players & the GM (that would be me) agree they can use any number of turns they want. However I would only agree to it if both players had a reputation of mulitple files per day. What I dont want is 76 week games.

I think the TCP/IP KOTH would be fantastic, but I wonder if there is enough availability for something like that.
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2007, 05:26 AM,
RE: King of the Hill
You could start it and see, make yourself the first king of the hill and call anyone out with the balls to fight. I'm sure you would be surprised at who shows up. There are several people here whom I have played TCIP that are still active. Besides most people will spend more time getting brainwashed watching TV than they will ever doing playing TCIP. If the games were small enough, you could easliy be done with a game in one evening, and if not save it and finish when both parties can. It is would still be far faster than PBEM, and frankly a lot more fun...but I have always favored TCIP play over PBEM. And if you are using the excuse of "I don't have time because due to my First Person Shooter game", then why are you here.

Man I am cold and blunt....sorry.
Quote this message in a reply