• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

King of the Hill
03-01-2007, 05:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2007, 03:23 AM by Colonel Talvela.)
King of the Hill
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2007, 05:56 AM,
RE: King of the Hill
I'm in :kill:

and

"You 're ALL my bitches"

as the "blitzier name"
03-01-2007, 05:57 AM,
Several things:

1) I'd be interested in playing KOH CMAK.

2) The only thing I think is wrong with your example is that you'd never get Zemke to play a game under 30 turns... ;)

3) Some 'Blitzier' name suggestions: 'King of the Blitz', or 'Blitz of the Hill', or how about 'Blitz of the Blitz'.

4) I'm now tied with you as ladder leader...if you consider being atop the American Army ladder for longest streak to be a ladder. Better get cracking...
03-01-2007, 06:07 AM,
I'm in on CMBB, sounds great but would prefer a little tighter time constraint on finishing a game, like maybe 2 months instead of 3.
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
03-01-2007, 06:25 AM,
RE:��King of the Hill
fluidwill Wrote:I'm in :kill:

and

"You 're ALL my bitches"

as the "blitzier name"

But that name only makes sense when I read it. :laughing:
03-01-2007, 06:40 AM,
I originally had two months as the limit, but thought people might complain about that. I would rather them go quickly. Voice an opinion if you have one.

The neat thing about this is you only have to have 5 people to get started, and then more people can sign-up if they get interested. It isnt really like a tournament with a start and end date.
03-01-2007, 07:07 AM,
The Few Good Men have been running their King of the Castle for a couple of years now... Matteponk held onto the throne the longest and at present I am battling MGK to force him out of the castle. Go over to the FGM website to have a look. Rememberthe FGM is set up for Blitz players to use. E-mail me if interested in taking part in any of our tournaments or KOTC.

Bootie
03-01-2007, 07:14 AM,
That doesnt surprise me that matteponk held on to it for a long time. He is an excellent player - especially good tcp/ip.
03-01-2007, 07:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2007, 07:27 AM by Colonel Talvela.)
RE:��King of the Hill
03-01-2007, 07:49 AM,
RE: ��King of the Hill