• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Attn: Rasputins Opponents
08-21-2006, 09:10 PM,
Attn: Rasputins Opponents
Finally....after battling airline foolishness, balky systems, and ISP issues I am finally back online and safely home. For those of you eagerly awaiting turns I hope you have not given up on me and I will get caught up over the next couple days or so....thank you for your patience and apologies for the delays. Just think "planes, trains, and automobiles" coupled with major work FUBAR's and ya got the general idea.

I hope I have not caused a major issue for the BBB tourney/CMAK Gothic tourney.....Mixmaster and Richard (95B)....I will get caught up with you guys over the next couple of days if thats ok. If this is a major issue please advise and if I have to I will just eat the losses in order for everyone to move on. Let me know....and again...sincere apologies!

Rasputin (Ted)
"We herd sheep....we drive cattle...we LEAD people! Lead me...follow me...or get out of my way!"
GEN George Patton
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2006, 10:48 AM,
RE: Attn: Rasputins Opponents
You are really one of those secret agent guys trying to give the Iranians yellow cake of the Duncan Hines variety to thwart thier plans of world domination, aren't you. After you have reported in to M and turned your stuff back in to Q, I will await the turns. It is hanging in the balance.
08-23-2006, 09:29 PM,
Meester 95Bravo -- I am steel eagerly awaiting BBB Turns from you!!

Pleeze, oh pleeze... feelin' all neglegted over here!
08-23-2006, 09:29 PM,
Meester 95Bravo -- I am steel eagerly awaiting BBB Turns from you!!

Pleeze, oh pleeze... feelin' all neglected over here!
08-25-2006, 12:22 PM,
Just sent one to both addresses.
08-25-2006, 07:46 PM,
hallelujah -- finally a turn got through!!

Played it and sent it back -- the rico(at)rico.co.za address seems to be working ok.