• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FAO Booties Opponents
06-30-2006, 09:16 AM,
FAO Booties Opponents
Gentlemen

Im of the radar until Monday afternoon/evening as Im of to Northern Ireland for my first stag night.

Please think of me on Saturday evening while doing your pbem turns as most likely I will be chained butt naked to a lampost sporting an Elvis wig with my freshly shaved :censored: on display.

Yeah, Im really looking forward to it. :jaw:

Bootie
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2006, 09:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2006, 09:34 AM by raz_atoth.)
RE: FAO Booties Opponents
Have fun Shane :smoke: And don't do anything we wouldn't do cheers
Send this user an email
07-03-2006, 08:16 AM,
RE: FAO Booties Opponents
Could be worse. I was blindfolded and driven to an unknown location. naked of course and set loose amoung the local populace, I was given a small cardboard box to hide my magnificent shame.

Only real problem was that I was living in South London at the time and my magnificent shame was just not appreciated by the French Gendarmes as my bloody mates had taken me to Calais.

Still, its something to remember - a cold French Jail, Chocolate Soup for breakfast and trying to explain why you have no passport.

To be honest the French were Ok with it and got me back on the Ferry. But I have a very long memory and I am still thinking of ways to get the last couple of guys back.

Enjoy your Stag mate because the rest of your life will soon be handed over to the One who shall be obayed!
07-03-2006, 06:04 PM,
RE:��FAO Booties Opponents
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
Send this user an email