• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Campaign Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: Tournaments Area (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Thread: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=73730)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Outlaw Josey Wales - 01-01-2021

Outlaw Josey Wales vs Warhorse have completed this round.

OJW as Israelis suffers minor defeat. Score 103.

Warhorse as Israelis suffers minor defeat. Score 125.

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Scud - 01-01-2021

(01-01-2021, 02:08 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Outlaw Josey Wales vs Warhorse have completed this round. 

OJW as Israelis suffers minor defeat.  Score 103.

Warhorse as Israelis suffers minor defeat.  Score 125.

Thanks for the update. Warhorse, closer to a draw/victory, moves on. I'm afraid with this being your second defeat, you join the list of the fallen, Mark.

Dave

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Outlaw Josey Wales - 01-02-2021

No worries. Thanks for the fun.

Good luck to Warhorse.

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Warhorse - 01-07-2021

(01-02-2021, 12:34 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: No worries.  Thanks for the fun.

Good luck to Warhorse.

Good games, Mark, thanks for playing!

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Scud - 01-08-2021

So close, but not to be. I've fallen victim to the Dev. Both Israeli minor victories, but my Israelis failed in their off-road attempt (a fatal mistake), final score 66; and my Jordanians put too much importance on the exit hexes and not enough at that one objective in the middle-north. Randy took it on the last turn. Final score 108.

Normally we'd shoot the commander, but I'm going to let him off the hook. He just looks too good in velvet.

Congrats Randy, nice games. Thought I had you for a sec. Silly me. 

Dave

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - RedDevil - 01-09-2021

(01-08-2021, 01:05 PM)Scud Wrote: So close, but not to be. I've fallen victim to the Dev. Both Israeli minor victories, but my Israelis failed in their off-road attempt (a fatal mistake), final score 66; and my Jordanians put too much importance on the exit hexes and not enough at that one objective in the middle-north. Randy took it on the last turn. Final score 108.

Normally we'd shoot the commander, but I'm going to let him off the hook. He just looks too good in velvet.

Congrats Randy, nice games. Thought I had you for a sec. Silly me. 

Dave

Great games, Dave!
When you took that southern VP back, I thought I was done, and felt I took it 2 turns too soon.. but the drive by shootings we executed, on your northern holdout gave me back the lead on the last turn out.
I too sent a horde of troops up to block the exit  as well,.. even laid IEDs all over the place, all for naught tho as nobody  got thru the town.
 Interesting scenario, tough little sandbox handbag swatter.

Dev

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Big Ivan - 01-09-2021

Can no one stop the Dev??

Maybe not....

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Outlaw Josey Wales - 01-10-2021

Could always get him an Angel Food Cake for his Birthday. :)

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - RedDevil - 01-10-2021

(01-10-2021, 12:32 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Could always get him an Angel Food Cake for his Birthday.  :)

Real, cream cheesed Red Velvet, will let you take a few VPs...   Whistle

The old vet is just taking the new game CHANGES, in perspective and holding on.. Whip

Soap Box  Dave fails to mention, a successful assault on my units by his Arabs, would have put the game in a much closer contest in points, and might even have tipped the balance. He gave me quite a chase, not disrespecting that anyone else in this contest hasn't played a good game as well!

I'm glad we've all stepped into the games, and got some playing time on the CSME series.
The future of CS lurks out there.. Might as well get on the wagon.
Nothing wrong with the originals at all, they are still great games in their own.

Dev

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Big Ivan - 01-11-2021

Big Ivan and Ashcloud have finished our round.

Ashcloud as Israelis got a Minor Loss score 92.

Big Ivan as Israelis got a Minor Loss score 130.

Thanks Ashcloud for a wonderful mirror match. I really enjoyed both our games!! Wink