• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Campaign Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: Tournaments Area (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Thread: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=73730)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Scud - 06-03-2021

(06-03-2021, 05:31 AM)Warhorse Wrote: I might be able to fit in the turns again, not guaranteeing any consistent turn rate, but should be able to get this done. sorry for the delay. My wife is coming along slow but sure.

Hi Mike,

That's great to hear about your wife. I'm really happy and relieved for you both. Scary stuff.

I let Randy know by email. I'm sure he'll be looking forward to receiving his second place medal.  Big Grin

Good luck,
Dave

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - RedDevil - 06-05-2021

(06-03-2021, 05:31 AM)Warhorse Wrote: I might be able to fit in the turns again, not guaranteeing any consistent turn rate, but should be able to get this done. sorry for the delay. My wife is coming along slow but sure.

Mike, Can we just do a random scenario battle, to get us both back into the sandbox?  let you work your time up and me find mine as well... If everyone is Ok with that? Whistle

Soap Box  I 'm a bit rusty as a '66 chevy truck front quarter fender now...

Your wife is more important than me :)

Dev

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - RedDevil - 06-05-2021

(06-03-2021, 06:52 AM)Scud Wrote:

Hi Mike,

That's great to hear about your wife. I'm really happy and relieved for you both. Scary stuff.

I let Randy know by email. I'm sure he'll be looking forward to receiving his second place medal.  Big Grin

Good luck,
Dave

Take me losing 2 games to get that medal...  Mr Dave....
 What are the odds?
Jester
Dev

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Scud - 06-05-2021

(06-05-2021, 08:09 AM)RedDevil Wrote:

Hi Mike,

Good luck,
Dave

What are the odds?
Jester
Dev

Well, 100% if he wins both.  Cigar

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - RedDevil - 06-06-2021

(06-05-2021, 09:44 AM)Scud Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 08:09 AM)RedDevil Wrote:

Hi Mike,

Good luck,
Dave

What are the odds?
Jester
Dev

Well, 100% if he wins both.  Cigar

You're not a real good bookie are ya, mate?   Big Grin

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Big Ivan - 06-06-2021

That's why I love Scud, he can talk himself into anything! LMAO

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - RedDevil - 07-31-2021

All, my apologies for not getting my arse back into the tourney, just yet, Summer time, makes for some VERY LONG days, in the trucking industry, where I'm a shop foreman / mechanic.. humping 5 days / 60-80 hours a week...
weekends are sacred, gaming is nonexistent.
I'm only off for past 2 days, because my car got totaled on the way home wed night, and I'm quite sore.. no injuries , just bruised and sore..  Just kinda sitting here, watching some old Movies and facebooking a bit, and looking for another car online...

I got rear ended @ about 60 MPH, by some texting girl, and slammed into the car in front of me on the interstate.

Dev

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Scud - 07-31-2021

(07-31-2021, 03:09 AM)RedDevil Wrote: All, my apologies for not getting my arse back into the tourney, just yet, Summer time, makes for some VERY LONG days, in the trucking industry, where I'm a shop foreman / mechanic.. humping 5 days / 60-80 hours a week...
weekends are sacred, gaming is nonexistent.
I'm only off for past 2 days, because my car got totaled on the way home wed night, and I'm quite sore.. no injuries , just bruised and sore..  Just kinda sitting here, watching some old Movies and facebooking a bit, and looking for another car online...

I got rear ended @ about 60 MPH, by some texting girl, and slammed into the car in front of me on the interstate.

Dev

Dang. Glad you're OK.

As for the tournament, it's between you and Mike and you've both had delays. Just let me know when you're ready for shiny new first and second place medals.

Dave

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Outlaw Josey Wales - 07-31-2021

Glad you're ok. My wife got rear ended by a drunk driver at a red light 35 years ago. She has had occasional back problems ever since. Get to feeling better quickly.

RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - Big Ivan - 07-31-2021

Glad your OK too Randy! Take care and good luck with that issue!