• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Panzer Battles (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+--- Thread: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign (/showthread.php?tid=71766)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign - Jeff Conner - 09-15-2020

Ocito80

While I can understand why you would want to use supply units in a scenario of this magnitude, unless something has changed, the game system does not currently use the supply system found in Panzer Campaigns. Even when units are isolated, they will not go "Low Ammo." In addition, there is not a fuel check at the midnite turn and units will not go "Low Fuel." You can set them up that way at the beginning of a scenario, however, at least I think you can. Seems to me, I played a scenario in North Africa that had some units that were low on fuel at the beginning.

With the inclusion of more and more multi-day scenarios, it would not surprise me if this were to change, perhaps as an optional rule (hint, hint). But that would be up to David, Berto, and the management to decide.

Jeff

RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign - Ocito80 - 09-15-2020

(09-15-2020, 07:44 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: Ocito80

While I can understand why you would want to use supply units in a scenario of this magnitude, unless something has changed, the game system does not currently use the supply system found in Panzer Campaigns.  Even when units are  isolated, they will not go "Low Ammo."  In addition, there is not a fuel check at the midnite turn and units will not go "Low Fuel."  You can set them up that way at the beginning of a scenario, however, at least I think you can.  Seems to me, I played a scenario in North Africa that had some units that were low on fuel at the beginning.

With the inclusion of more and more multi-day scenarios, it would not surprise me if this were to change, perhaps as an optional rule (hint, hint).  But that would be up to David, Berto, and the management to decide.

Jeff

I appreciate the info, I will look into it more.

RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign - Ocito80 - 09-16-2020

I did remove the supply units, and instead will use supply sources. So far, early testing on the two beaches is going pretty well. I am testing with an increase in fatigue from 1.25 to 2.5

Anyone know when the next round of patch/updates are going to take place for PzB?

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Omaha.png]" />
[Image: w4CT86M]

Omaha at 0630

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Utah-Eglise.png]" />

Situation at 0630 between Utah and St Mere Eglise

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: mini-map.png]" />

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Wn-A.png]" />[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Wn-B.png]" />

A sample of Wn units

RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign - Paul - 09-17-2020

(09-16-2020, 12:13 PM)Ocito80 Wrote: [img]<a href=[/img][Image: Wn-A.png]" />[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Wn-B.png]" />

A sample of Wn units

Looks very good.