• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Campaign Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle (/showthread.php?tid=71043)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - Dan Caviness - 09-24-2017

That's a nifty trick, but if you can pull it off you will be in a relatively superior situation and position.
Why not?

Up for a team game?

RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - Von Earlmann - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 01:21 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: That's a nifty trick, but if you can pull it off you will be in a relatively superior situation and position.
Why not?

Up for a team game?

I could play a team game :-)

RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - Herr Straße Laufer - 09-24-2017

I may have room to play a teamer. Not sure in this battle. But, I have always succeeded or failed with my team mates! Rifle2 Horray2 YMCA 

Farmer

HSL

RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - Dan Caviness - 09-25-2017

Hey guys...just got in another big scenario with Tiger88 so I think I'm good for now.
Thanks!

Dan

RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - Cole - 09-26-2017

I'm in for a team game.

Looks like three players available (Earl, Her Strasse and myself).

RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - kernel t - 09-27-2017

If you need another player,I'm in.

RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - Cole - 09-27-2017

(09-27-2017, 01:11 AM)kernel t Wrote: If you need another player,I'm in.

This makes four.
Three questions:

Do we want to start with 4 players or wait for two more (3 a side)?

Who would like to volunteer as the German and Russian commanding generals?

Which version to play? I'm currently playing the version with the fixed Russians units.  Sounds boring but it the way my current game is working out, this monster of a scenario is currently very manageable with two localized battles.

RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - Crossroads - 09-30-2017

If you guys get the team game started, do make some notes as you go along. Alan told me he'd be interested to hear how it plays out, and I'm sure others would as well. Helmet Smile

RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - Cole - 09-30-2017

(09-30-2017, 10:30 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: If you guys get the team game started, do make some notes as you go along. Alan told me he'd be interested to hear how it plays out, and I'm sure others would as well. Helmet Smile

I'm taking notes and screen shots for the game I'm playing with Phil.  Will probably start an abbreviated AAR soon.  

So far so good though wish many of the fixed front line 5th Guards Tank Army divisions would start with their infantry unloaded from their transport.

RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - Crossroads - 10-01-2017

Oh, really looking towards the AAR!