• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Top of the day - AotR - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Squad Battles (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Top of the day - AotR (/showthread.php?tid=68730)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Top of the day - AotR - Richie61 - 05-14-2016

Better?

[Image: FWW-Gas%201_zpsnkug33cj.png]

RE: Top of the day - AotR - Richie61 - 05-14-2016

This is the finished product IMO. Big Grin 

[Image: FWW-gas2_zpsrni2twnv.png]

RE: Top of the day - AotR - Compass Rose - 05-14-2016

Very Nice Ed!

RE: Top of the day - AotR - kolc - 05-14-2016

Thumbs Up

RE: Top of the day - AotR - Richie61 - 05-17-2016

A gun a night Big Grin

[Image: FWW-Guns%202_zpsec0tzoms.png]

RE: Top of the day - AotR - Xaver - 05-18-2016

Nice job, the WWI mod looks great.

A little question, the mod only cover late war scens or the early war scens to???

And a little suggestion, for MG units maybe over use the infantry trio i dont know if is possible do like with arty units and show the weapon with crew.

PD: ummm maybe the guy in the middle could be not in line with the guys in flanks... play with have it more forward and backward compared with the flank guys trying avoid leave "white field" in the box.

RE: Top of the day - AotR - Richie61 - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 04:00 AM)Xaver Wrote: Nice job, the WWI mod looks great.

A little question, the mod only cover late war scens or the early war scens to???

And a little suggestion, for MG units maybe over use the infantry trio i dont know if is possible do like with arty units and show the weapon with crew.

PD: ummm maybe the guy in the middle could be not in line with the guys in flanks... play with have it more forward and backward compared with the flank guys trying avoid leave "white field" in the box.
Thanks!
Early to Late.
The infantry is the crew and a MG with a crew could be done, but the crew can drop the MG and grab another one.
My info guns do have crews, but I like the looks of the guns with them, but the images are to scale and a MG with crew
would be tiny.

RE: Top of the day - AotR - Xaver - 05-19-2016

Thanks for the reply.

I am curious to see your early period art work with all that files of "moving targets" for MGs hehehe.

Good point with the crew for MGs, maybe for them add the H of heavy weapons in the infantry portrait for MG units could help to know that they are a crew.

Good job.

RE: Top of the day - AotR - Richie61 - 05-20-2016

I think I hit on a way to make "map" gun images look good too!

[Image: AotR-Gun%201_zpsb5zdehpt.png]

RE: Top of the day - AotR - Richie61 - 05-24-2016

So this is the final version of all the stock FWW guns. There should be more guns per the stock game weapon list, but for some reason there are guns that use the same slot but really aren't the same gun type.

[Image: FWW%20Guns%20Final_zpse353yddp.png]