• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Newjoiner looking for first game - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission x2 (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+--- Thread: Newjoiner looking for first game (/showthread.php?tid=64359)

Pages: 1 2

Newjoiner looking for first game - Steiner - 05-19-2013

Hi all,

Used to play Combat Mission for about a decade ago, and found just a few days ago that CMBN and CMFI were out and got hold of them both. Now I think best way to learn is to jump right into it so I would like a small/medium qb ME against a human opponent. Anyone up for a game with me to get me out of boot camp? (CMBN 2.01 or CMFI 1.01)

Please be aware that I'm away for a weeks vacation from 28th of May to 4th of June so all games will be on hold for me during that week.

RE: Newjoiner looking for first game - Compass Rose - 05-19-2013

[Image: 50ce15bfab98212195206.0374966001326794744.gif]

RE: Newjoiner looking for first game - Wolf Blitzer - 05-21-2013

Hi, I would be up for a qb me. I will take either side and any parameters you want. Also tell me if there are any buying restrictions. I am not picky. Thank you, Wolf Blitzer

(05-19-2013, 10:52 PM)Steiner Wrote: Hi all,

Used to play Combat Mission for about a decade ago, and found just a few days ago that CMBN and CMFI were out and got hold of them both. Now I think best way to learn is to jump right into it so I would like a small/medium qb ME against a human opponent. Anyone up for a game with me to get me out of boot camp? (CMBN 2.01 or CMFI 1.01)

Please be aware that I'm away for a weeks vacation from 28th of May to 4th of June so all games will be on hold for me during that week.

RE: Newjoiner looking for first game - raz_atoth - 05-21-2013

Do you also have Gustav Line? I just purchased it and i'm anxious to give it a try :)

RE: Newjoiner looking for first game - Kool Kat - 05-21-2013

(05-19-2013, 10:52 PM)Steiner Wrote: Hi all,

Used to play Combat Mission for about a decade ago, and found just a few days ago that CMBN and CMFI were out and got hold of them both.

Welcome back to the Blitz! Helmet Smile

RE: Newjoiner looking for first game - Steiner - 05-22-2013

Thanks for warm welcome allHelmet Smile

Sent you a game Wolf Blitzer. No restrictions, my first game so I just want to get started and learn the hard way..

(05-21-2013, 10:44 AM)Wolf Blitzer Wrote: Hi, I would be up for a qb me. I will take either side and any parameters you want. Also tell me if there are any buying restrictions. I am not picky. Thank you, Wolf Blitzer

Hi,

Yes I have also Gustav Line now so also in for a game there. Let me know which setup you prefer, or send me a setup and we can get started. As long as it is not a huge game I'm in (need a few battles under my belt before I pick too big a fight)Helmet Wink.

(05-21-2013, 04:04 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: Do you also have Gustav Line? I just purchased it and i'm anxious to give it a try :)

RE: Newjoiner looking for first game - raz_atoth - 05-22-2013

Ok,i'll send a GL setup your way tomorrow. In the meantime can you please let me know to which email i should send the dropbox invitation? The same as your registration email?

Raz.

RE: Newjoiner looking for first game - Steiner - 05-22-2013

Yep, that will do nicely.

(05-22-2013, 06:27 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: Ok,i'll send a GL setup your way tomorrow. In the meantime can you please let me know to which email i should send the dropbox invitation? The same as your registration email?

Raz.

RE: Newjoiner looking for first game - BBrus - 05-22-2013

Hello Steiner,

I'm also looking for an opponent for my first CM online games. I've played all CM series except Shock Force and FI since 2002 if I recall correctly. I have CMBN 2.01 (no CW module), and I like small/medium battles, up to reinforced company size.

I wouldn't say I'm experienced (I've always played against the AI) but I'm not green either. Feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested in playing with another player.

Cheers,
Brus

RE: Newjoiner looking for first game - raz_atoth - 05-22-2013

I sent a dropbox invitation your way. Quick Battle,ME. I suggest we play by these rules?

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=63810