• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tiller Operational Campaigns (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience (/showthread.php?tid=57517)

Pages: 1 2

Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - Adam Parker - 12-05-2010

Just thought I'd let you know that I posted a buying experience thread over at Matrix Games: Click Here

Why at Matrix Games? Because it was due to the heads up of a kind fellow gamer there, that I learned about John Tiller Software and its new game's release!

In a nutshell, the shopping experience was a breeze. Well done to the folks at JTS.

Also just as a nice gesture (and most grognards will know this already) but Matrix's own Gary Grigsby's War in the East is likely to release next week too. A totally different scale to Kharkov '43 (and higher complexity level too), do go over and check it out.

Cheers,
Adam.

RE: Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - Bidermann - 12-05-2010

War in east out next week What great news!!cheers

RE: Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - Adam Parker - 12-05-2010

They're hopin'!

RE: Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - Marquo - 12-06-2010

(12-05-2010, 07:00 PM)Adam Parker Wrote: They're hopin'!

I am definitely in on this one - it will the definite East Front division level game.

Marquo :bow:

RE: Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - Bushido - 12-06-2010

Yes I will certainly pick that up. Looks fantastic!

RE: Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - raizer - 12-06-2010

I will buy it as well-the system requirements are similar to this system-hell I remember grigsbys war in russia from SSI. Thou Ive been playing tiller pbem since kharkovs release, and there isnt anything close, WITE looks real good.

seems like a lot of hate on that matrix page for the games here which p****s me off. But the game looks good despite the fanboys

RE: Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - BluntF - 12-06-2010

I had a terrible experience buying the game. Well..kinda. But it was sorted out and fixed by the crew at JTS however it had nothing to do with downloading it and getting the game.

It happened AFTERWORD when my account info was left wide open because the site did not log me out. However no credit card info was exposed or anything like that but they did get my serial number.

This was cleared up and fixed quickly by the website designers who personally contacted me and resolved all issues.

Otherwise I am having fun with the title and I am glad JTS is now going digital.

RE: Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - papajack - 12-06-2010

Wait till when you have problem with the DRM system ...

I had this bad experience with this sort of DRM system before

I have never miss a single PZC before and Kharkov 43 has to be the first one ...

I am a big fan of JT and always support by buying all the pZC titles although I don't make much but sadly it has to end this way

RE: Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - Glenn Saunders - 12-06-2010

(12-06-2010, 10:31 AM)papajack Wrote: Wait till when you have problem with the DRM system ...

I had this bad experience with this sort of DRM system before

I have never miss a single PZC before and Kharkov 43 has to be the first one ...

I am a big fan of JT and always support by buying all the pZC titles although I don't make much but sadly it has to end this way

That would be your call to make and if you feel this way than there is nothing more we can do. But don't let a bad Customer Service experience with another company taint your experience here.

If you buy the game from JohnTillerSoftware and you have your number, it is easy to look up. If you don't have your number it is still something that can be found, just not as fast. And it would have to be something that is searched for once per title.

Anyway - let me know if you have any questions that I mayt be able to help you with.

Glenn

RE: Kharkov '43 - The Buying Experience - Bidermann - 12-06-2010

I bought and downloaded the game no problems at allcheers