• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Normandy Patch Update - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Panzer Battles (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+--- Thread: Normandy Patch Update (/showthread.php?tid=69123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Normandy Patch Update - Strela - 04-11-2016

(04-10-2016, 12:11 AM)wiggum Wrote: So whats with the patch ?

Getting closer. John is coming back up for air after a rush job for one of his contracts. I'm hopeful to get something from him in the next two weeks. In the meantime. I'm going back to check that I have everything else ready to go. Once I have John's input we can release it.

DAvid

RE: Normandy Patch Update - Compass Rose - 04-12-2016

sounds good; thanks

RE: Normandy Patch Update - Strela - 04-23-2016

Good news guys, I got the awaited updated exe from John overnight. We can now do our final Q&A and get the patch released.

More to follow,

David

RE: Normandy Patch Update - Compass Rose - 04-23-2016

Hooray8 Hooray

RE: Normandy Patch Update - -72- - 04-23-2016

Q&A or QA?   I took it as QA (Quality Assurance)...  please don't be Kath and Kimming me on this one - is there some Question and Answer area run by Tony Jones somewhere?   o_0  Big Grin

...and don't even go QI ... I want to live in a Stephen Fry-less zone. (It doesn't help when Auntie starts running that show nightly ... ) nevermind that... ;)

RE: Normandy Patch Update - Xaver - 04-24-2016

Nice, i am curious about whats going in patch, maybe we can see first brick of PzB3???

Waiting the list of patch changes  Helmet Wink

RE: Normandy Patch Update - Strela - 04-29-2016

Hi Guys,

Quick patch update. One of the testers has highlighted a few reported bugs that I had missed. We have sent the requests back to John. John is also looking at an additional enhancement that I promised him would be the last for this patch. All going well, he will be looking at all these jobs this coming weekend.

There is quite a bit in the patch and once I get John's confirmation of what will make the cut, I'll post the change log here.

More to come and thanks for your patience,

David

RE: Normandy Patch Update - Compass Rose - 04-30-2016

Thanks David.

As I am sure the guys will agree, better to get it right the first time instead of being forced to release a update to fix a update!   Wink

RE: Normandy Patch Update - Xaver - 04-30-2016

A little off-topic question, is more related with something present in all series... is any plan to work in the engine code to reduce the time between order an attack and show the results on map???

I refer when you fire over an enemy unit using on map results show the attack result with no delay, maybe as optional setting because sometimes the fire and counterfire take a lot of time and even small scens but with a certain amount of units need a lot of tiime.

Thanks.

RE: Normandy Patch Update - wiggum - 05-07-2016

Any news on the changelog ?